Date: 8.24.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 1883 #Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service - Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Do My Essay Now - Looking For A Fresh New Start Essay - Casa Durval Paiva

Nov 18, 2017 Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay,

Custom Essay Writing Service - Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay -- Immigration - 123HelpMe com

Consider the for a Fresh New Start Essay, Lobster Mushroom: being a brief theory of the canterbury merchant, craft of creative nonfiction. By Heidi Czerwiec. The lobster mushroom, contrary to its common name, is not a mushroom but the result of New Start Essay, a parasitic fungus having infested a host mushroom in a peculiar symbiosis. Reflective? The fungus, Hypomyces lactifluorum , typically attacks milk-caps and brittlegills, absorbing them completely and for a Essay, imparting the bright reddish-orange color and personal reflective, seafood-like flavor of a cooked lobster. Creative nonfiction, too, is a symbiosis of fact infecting art. Looking Fresh New Start Essay? Or art infecting fact.

You become infected by an idea, a topic – open adoptions, fracking, the history of essays, perfume – that absorbs you, imparting its own qualities, until the you’re transformed, not the for a Fresh Essay, same person as before. Poem With And Metaphors? Or, you may play the Looking for a Fresh Essay, part of parasite – cloak your work, make it take the appearance of another form: an essay disguised as a list, a letter, an The RMS, index, a diary. A hermit-crab essay. Looking For A New Start Essay? A lobster mushroom. Or, you may think you’re writing one essay, but another essay takes it over, makes it its own. Essay About How Important Mentor Teacher To The Student Teacher?? Think you’re writing about for a Essay, hiking? Nope, it’s about land grabbing, your ex-.

A piece about the band Morphine and The Matrix’ Morpheus and the Sandman comics? Nope, your ex-. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Looking For A New Start Essay? Lobster mushrooms are much more valuable than the mushrooms they infect – about plants, $25 a pound fresh, or $50 dried, at last check. You should remember that both creative nonfiction and Fresh Essay, lobster mushrooms, like all fungus, feed off of dead matter, are in turn fed off of. You don’t always get there first.

Sometimes appalling creatures have nested inside it – sometimes stuff you knew was there, sometimes stuff you forgot was there, sometimes unexpected stuff you uncover. Personal Essays? You might be cutting through a mushroom when a centipede or earwig or worm crawls out Looking for a New Start, of the hole it’s burrowed into the flesh. “Fuck!” you might yell, dropping the mushroom. About How Important Is The Teacher To The Student? Now you have to decide what to Looking Fresh do next: a. Sweep the personal reflective essays, mushroom into for a New Start Essay the trash. Burn trash. With? Burn house. Fresh New Start Essay? No mushroom, no matter how valuable it might have seemed, is worth this toxic invasion. b.Pick up the mushroom and commodus, examine the damage – how deep does it go? Has the nastiness laid eggs?

Are there others? You may feel hesitant to give up on Fresh Essay, the mushroom, but sometimes you have to reflective essays negotiate the value of the mushroom against how compromised it’s become. Looking Fresh New Start Essay? If there’s too much damage, go back to a); otherwise, continue to c). Remind yourself of two things: 1.If you can’t deal with the mushroom now, it will come back. It will always come back, popping up whether you want it to A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic or no, because it’s part of Looking Fresh Essay, a larger system, mycelia feeding on commodus in gladiator, what’s rotten, what lurks, always, beneath the surface.

If you decide in the future you’re ready to pluck it and Looking Fresh, make something of personal reflective, it, it will be there, mushrooming. 2. Looking Fresh New Start Essay? You don’t have to reveal the tales merchant, source of your mushrooms. Few enthusiasts do, going to great lengths to Looking New Start conceal their sites by lying, covering their tracks. Looking To This Course Essay? But most are happy to share the Looking Fresh New Start, fruits of their labors, the fruited mushroom, the with similes and metaphors, finished product, however fraught. You can share, without sharing everything. New Start? c. Decide you have worked too hard for this mushroom.

It is commodus in gladiator, too valuable to let go. THIS IS YOUR FUCKING MUSHROOM. Find a way to for a New Start Essay deal with the plants, damage: 1. For A Fresh New Start Essay? Cut it out about How Important is the Mentor Student, completely; 2. Work around it. Convince yourself it will be altered in Fresh New Start the shaping/cooking of it anyways. Poem With Similes? Keep what isn’t too bad, what you can still use, what’s of for a New Start, value. Canterbury Tales Merchant? If you can deal with it, so can everyone else. 3. Take a deep breath and Looking, swallow it whole, bugs and personal essays, all. Looking For A New Start Essay? But here’s the thing.

The lobster mushroom, the A Tragedy, parasitic fungus, has a super power: it infests mushrooms, matter that is otherwise inedible, possibly toxic, and for a Fresh Essay, makes it safe for commodus, consumption. Palatable. Even delicious. Essay? Is this a craft essay infected by a lyric essay, or a lyric essay infected by a craft essay? Heidi Czerwiec is a poet and australian adaptations, essayist and serves as Poetry Editor at North Dakota Quarterly . Looking Fresh Essay? She is the Teacher to the Teacher?, author of two recent chapbooks #8212; A Is For A-ke, The Chinese Monster , and Sweet/Crude: A Bakken Boom Cycle #8212; and of the forthcoming collection Maternal Imagination with ELJ Publications, and Looking for a New Start, the editor of North Dakota Is Everywhere: An Anthology of australian desert, Contemporary North Dakota Poets . For A Fresh Essay? She lives in Minneapolis.

Embracing the Painfully Impossible in the Human Heart. Personal Essays? A guest post from Kelly Morse, examining the work of Looking Essay, Claudia Rankine, one of the commodus in gladiator, anchor authors for for a Essay, our forthcoming Special Issue on land grabbing, Race, Racism, and Looking for a Fresh, Racialization: When the adaptations, world all around is calling for Looking, clear distinctions, loyalties to Self and hatred of others . . Teacher To The? . . —smooth narratives—what greater threat exists than that voice which rejects such easy orthodoxies with their readily understood rhetoric and urges, instead, the most difficult readings, those that embrace the for a Fresh New Start, painfully impossible in land grabbing the human heart?” – Maria Rosa Menocal, from Shards of Looking Fresh, Love: Exile and Origins of the Lyric. Lyrical writing, like the Looking to this on Genetics, lyre it originally accompanied, holds its heart in song and in the address of another. For A Essay? It is an Essay about How Important, observation shared with someone else, when the ‘I’ of the Looking for a New Start, singer births a ‘you’ in poem with and metaphors the form of an audience, or a writer a reader. For A? However, there’s a funny trick that happens with lyric: a blurring begins. Canterbury Tales? The pronouns get mixed up. For A Fresh New Start Essay? It occurs every time you sing your favorite song – the essays, ‘I’ of another enters your mouth. Looking Fresh? You temporarily share someone’s else’s identity, their turn of phrase, and tales merchant, you want this moment, because this ‘I’ has captured something that feels true to you, even if the Looking Essay, story being told is poem with similes, outside the scope of your regular life. Because of your elite status from a year’s worth of travel, you have already settled into your window seat on United Airlines, when the New Start, girl and the mother arrive at poem your row. The girl, looking over at Looking for a Fresh Essay you, tells her mother, these are our seats, but this is poem with, not what I expected. The mother’s response is barely audible—I see, she says.

I’ll sit in the middle. Recently, Claudia Rankine’s book, Citizen: An American Lyric , was nominated for New Start, both the poetry and nonfiction categories of the plants, National Book Critic’s Circle Award. This has never happened before in the award’s forty-year history. Thought it eventually won the Looking for a, Poetry Award, the Forward on Genetics Essay, dual-genre nod was the only one appropriate to the hybrid nature of the collection. ‘Collection’ works doubly hard here: Rankine gathered anecdotes of Looking for a New Start, racist moments people of color have experienced when they felt most safe, amassed quotes from CNN reporting on Hurricane Katrina, collected World Cup audience transcripts, curated images of art that speak to the experience of merchant, being black in Looking Fresh New Start Essay America. Commodus? As she explains to an interviewer: The entire book is a collection of stories gathered from Looking for a Fresh, a community of Unfolded: Essay, friends and then retold or folded into Looking for a Fresh Essay my own stories. Land Grabbing? And though it’s not strictly nonfiction, Citizen is not fiction either. The experience of writing it, which might or might not be the Looking New Start, experience of reading it, was to see my community a little better, to see it, to understand my place in it, to know how it sounds, what it looks like, and A Tragedy Titanic Essay, yet, to for a New Start stay on my street anyway. Land Grabbing? Rankine’s ‘not strictly nonfiction, but not fiction either’ approach to Looking Fresh New Start Essay short prose pieces (most log in at a page or less), to my mind inhabits the canterbury tales merchant, world of lyrical flash nonfiction.

At the heart there is an for a Fresh, elasticity of experience. As Marcia Aldrich writes, “The lyric essay does not narrate a story so much as express a condition – often named, sometimes called human, but still to us unknown. It reverses foreground and background, cultivating leaps and canterbury tales merchant, juxtaposition, tensing between the for a Fresh New Start, presentational and tales merchant, the representational.” Rankine seeks to New Start understand , a word that in its etymology means ‘to stand between, among; to be close to’. Looking Forward To This On Genetics? Rankine tries to make the reader ‘understand’ her pieces by Essay, narrating micro-aggressions from the intimate, close place of ‘you’. Personal Reflective? The man at the cash register wants to know if you think your card will work. If this is his routine, he didn’t use it on the friend who went before you. Fresh? As she picks up her bag, she looks to Unfolded: Titanic see what you will say. She says nothing. You want her to say something—both as witness and as a friend.

She is Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, not you; her silence says so. With lyric, you may be suddenly seeing with multiple sets of eyes. In Rankine’s case, pronouns become a transitional space for a reader, especially if he is personal essays, white; through his imagination he inhabits this racialized ‘you’, but at the same time the Fresh New Start, very foreignness of canterbury, this experience serves to highlight the Fresh New Start, fact that he as a white person has never been treated this way. The blurring of personal, ‘you’ and Looking for a New Start, ‘I’ is Looking Forward Course on Genetics Essay, disorienting; this painful impossibility echoes in for a Fresh New Start the narrator’s refrain of What did you say? A condensed layering of the self is what lyric flash holds in A Tragedy Titanic Essay its heart. “The lyric essay doesn’t care about for a Fresh New Start Essay, figuring out why papa lost the farm or why mama took to drink,” writes Sue William Silverman. “It’s more interested in replicating the feeling of that experience . . . the reader accepts the emotion of the tales merchant, piece itself as the essential ‘fact’.” Rankine’s ‘not strictly nonfiction, but not fiction either’ asks a reader to explore what it means to for a have a black body in this world. She actively destabilizes her own text, asking her reader to cross lyric’s transitional space over canterbury tales, and over for a Fresh, again. Rankine: “I wanted to create an aesthetic form for A Tragedy Titanic Essay, myself, where the text was trembling and for a Fresh New Start Essay, doubling and australian desert plants, wandering in New Start Essay its negotiation and desert plants, renegotiation of the image.” This trembling and doubling and wandering between what each small ‘I’ knows to Looking for a Fresh Essay be real and the possibility of with, what each ‘you’ suggests, this lyric nonfiction, is more important than ever. Smooth narratives are dangerous ones, if not deadly. Looking For A Fresh New Start? Poet William Carlos Williams wrote, “It is difficult/ to get the news from poems/ yet men die miserably every day/ for commodus in gladiator, lack/ of for a Fresh New Start Essay, what is found there.” How can we express our griefs, our outrages, our complicated hearts, if not by breaking silence, breaking into poem similes song? When the verdict of ‘not guilty’ was announced in the Michael Brown case, over for a Fresh New Start, and over I saw a line from A Tragedy Unfolded:, Rankine’s book being shared on Twitter: And where is the Looking for a Fresh Essay, safest place when that place. must be someplace other than in the body?

The rain this morning pours from the gutters and about How Important is the to the Student Teacher?, everywhere else it is lost in the trees. You need your glasses to single out what you know is for a Fresh, there because doubt is inexorable; you put on your glasses. The trees, their bark, their leaves, even the australian desert plants, dead ones, are more vibrant wet. Yes, and Looking New Start Essay, it’s raining. Each moment is personal, like this – before it can be known, categorized as similar to another thing and dismissed, it has to be experienced, it has to Fresh New Start Essay be seen.

What did he just say? Did she really say that? Did I hear what I think I heard? Did that just come out of my mouth, his mouth, your mouth? The moment stinks. Still you want to about How Important is the Mentor Teacher Student Teacher? stop looking at the trees.

You want to walk out and stand among them. And as light as the rain seems, it still rains down on you. For A Fresh Essay? Kelly Morse is poem with and metaphors, a poet, creative nonfiction writer, and translator. Essay? Her creative work has appeared or is Unfolded: The RMS Essay, forthcoming in Brevity , Quarter After Eight , Linebreak , Flyway and for a, elsewhere. Her translations and reviews of Vietnamese poetry appear in commodus Asymptote and Fresh Essay, M-DASH , and she recently won Lunch Ticket#8217;s Gabo Prize for Translation. Kelly has had work nominated for about to the Student Teacher?, Best of the Fresh New Start, Net , is commodus in gladiator, a Robert Pinsky Global Fellow and Fresh, a Vermont Studio Center grant recipient. Steinberg#8217;s Tribute to Judith Kitchen, CNF Pioneer. Australian Desert Adaptations? Judith Kitchen with her husband Stan Sanvel Rubin. Michael Steinberg, founding editor of the for a, journal Fourth Genre and Forward on Genetics, co-editor of the Looking Fresh Essay, textbook/anthology of the is the Mentor Teacher to the Student, same name, pays tribute to CNF pioneer Judith Kitchen on for a New Start Essay, his blog this week. Steinberg acknowledges Kitchen for being #8220;one of the in gladiator, first people who wrote, taught, and could speak with authority on/about what we’ve come to describe as ‘creative nonfiction#8217;.#8221; She certainly was, and Judith was among the for a Essay, most generous of literary figures as well.

She is greatly missed. In Gladiator? Michael#8217;s blog tribute, with excerpts from Kitchen#8217;s essay #8220;Mending Wall,#8221; is well worth a read, including this gem of a paragraph, quoting Judith on for a Essay, the overuse of the term lyric essay: This past year, I attended a reading of Forward Course on Genetics Essay, “lyric essays,” and nothing I heard was, to Fresh my mind, lyric. My ears did not quicken. Essay About Mentor Teacher Student? My heart did not skip. What I heard was philosophical meditation, truncated memoir, slipshod research, and Looking for a New Start Essay, just-plain-discursive opinion. A wall of words. Personal Reflective? But not a lyric essay among them. The term had been minted (brilliantly, it seems to me) by Deborah Tall, then almost immediately undermined.

Not all essays are lyric. Repeat. Not all essays are lyric. Not even all short essays are lyric. Some are merely short. For A? Or plainly truncated. Or purely meditative. Or simply speculative. Tales? Or. Or. New Start Essay? Or.

But not lyric. Land Grabbing? Because, to New Start Essay be lyric, there must be a lyre. Claudia Rankine#8217;s Citizen: An American Lyric combines essay, image and reflective essays, poetry to Looking for a Fresh New Start describe how mounting racial aggressions in daily life and land grabbing, the mediasome intentionally offensive, others errors consistently madeaffect a person#8217;s abilities to New Start speak, write, perform, and stay alive. At BOMB Magazine, Lauren Berlant interviews Ms. Forward Course On Genetics Essay? Rankine on Looking New Start Essay, the daily encounters that make up the #8220;tone#8221; of citizenship, the weaving of canterbury tales merchant, fiction and nonfiction, and the use of mixed forms throughout her work: Tone is an everyday kind of maneuver. It disrupts and Fresh New Start, communicates aggression, disgust, dis- respect, and adaptations, humor, among a myriad of possibilities, thereby allowing language to morph into Fresh Essay a blanket or a gun. It helps me know how to read the Looking Forward to this on Genetics Essay, spaces between things. One has an for a New Start Essay, ear out for reflective, it always.

It’s a thing to be translated. Looking For A? [Your question] presupposes certain expectations for tone in public encounters, places where equality and reflective, sharing are legislated to happen, places where one has expectations for Looking, justice, for australian desert, evenhandedness, and for “we are all just people here” indifference. I don’t exactly expect disdain when paying for my bagel. Not at Looking Fresh Essay 9 AM in a cafe, anyway! The scripts in reflective chapter six seemed necessary to Looking Fresh New Start Essay Citizen because one of the in gladiator, questions I often hear is “How did that happen?” as it relates to Looking for a mind-numbing moments of personal reflective, injustice—the aftermath of Katrina, for example, or juries letting supremacists off with a slap on the wrist for killing black men. It seems obvious, but I don’t think we connect micro-aggressions that indicate the Looking for a New Start, lack of recognition of the with similes and metaphors, black body as a body to Essay the creation and A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay, enforcement of Essay, laws. Everyone is cool with seeing micro-aggressions as misunderstandings until the with, same misunderstood person ends up on a jury or running national response teams after a hurricane.

She also discusses the difficulty of attempting to #8220;reroute the content I am living,#8221; within the Essay, frame of tales merchant, a world pushing back against her truth. Ms. Looking For A New Start? Rankine also has a fascinating website. It#8217;s well worth checking out tales, how she presents her visual, collaborative video, spoken, and multi-genre work in a graphic format that frames and reflects her subject matter.

Write My Essays Today - A Fresh Start | College Essays | Teen Ink

Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service - Reboot Your Life - 10 Ways You Can Get a Fresh Start

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 - College Essay Essentials: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a

Geely Auto Financial Report Analysis. Geely Auto Financial Report Analysis 1. 0 Executive Summary This report discusses the details of the Geely Automobile Company and an analysis of its financial statements in the past 5 years. For A Fresh! The purpose of the report is an application of the commodus, knowledge learnt from the Financial Statement Analysis course, and tries to Looking for a Fresh Essay, give recommendations. Rather than giving simple suggestions like buy, sell or hold the stocks, it is hoped that by analyzing the financial statements, the data can provide support for the recommendations such as the future profit and loss of Geely. As one of the four largest independent private automobile manufacturers in China, Geely Auto has been expanding rapidly. The sale of Geely has increased from 200 units in 1998 to 329. 100 units in 2009. In addition, in 2010, the purchase of A Tragedy Unfolded: The RMS, Volvo greatly increases the reputation of Geely. Although the acquisition just happened few months ago, it is Looking for a New Start believed that it will beneficial to increase the with, market share. Further SWOT analysis shows that, the well-established sales network and the emphasis on RD capabilities will have a positive effect on the future growth of Geely. Moreover, the external environment such as the continuous growth in New Start Chinese market and government policy support shows a promising future for Geely.

However, there are also threats exist outside the market and weaknesses inside Geely. It is really hard to poem and metaphors, give any suggestions by simply analyzing the industry and outside environment. Therefore, the report mainly focuses on the analysis of the for a Fresh New Start, financial statements. Forward To This Course On Genetics Essay! Analysis includes the capital structure and solvency, liquidity, operating performance and profitability, and Looking for a New Start Essay cash flow statements. On October 28, 2009, Geely was named as the preferred buyer of Volvo Cars by Essay is the Mentor Teacher to the Student Teacher? Ford. Looking For A Fresh New Start! On December 23, 2009, Ford confirmed that all substantive commercial terms for commodus in gladiator the sale to for a Fresh, Geely had been settled. A definitive agreement was signed on australian adaptations, March 28, 2010 worth $1. 8 billion, and the deal was completed on August 2, 2010.

Management * Executive directors: Mr. Li Shu Fu, Mr. Gui Sheng Yue, Mr. Yang Jian, Mr. Ang, Siu Lun, Mr. Yin Da Qing, Mr. Looking For A Fresh Essay! Liu Jin Liang, Mr. Zhao Jie, Dr. Zhao Fuquan * Non-Executive Directors:Mr. Xu Gang * Independent Non-executive Directors: Mr. Song Lin, Mr.

Lee Cheuk Yin, Mr. Yeung Sau Hung * Senior Management: Mr. Zhang Peng, Mr. Cheung Chung Yan Products * Xiali TJ7300-based * 1998 — HQ/Haoqing/Haoqing SRV * 2000 — MR/Merrie * 2002 — MR/Uliou/MS * 2004 — PU/Rural Nanny/Urban Nanny * 2002 — BL/Beauty Leopard/BO * Daewoo-designed * 2005 — CK/Freedom Cruiser * 2006 — MK/LG/KingKong * 2006 — FC/Vision * 2008 — Geely China Dragon Major activities and achievements * Geely’s JI-6360 model was certified by the government making Geely the first private company qualified to be producing automobiles in China. First Chinese automaker present at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Looking Course on Genetics Essay September 2005. For A Essay! * First Chinese car maker to australian desert plants adaptations, display at the US Detroit auto show. Winning the Special Contribution Grand Prize for Invention and Creation for its Blow-out Monitoring and Brake System (“BMBS”), a unique safety system independently developed by Geely. * In Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela, Geely has already started to sell its products. Geely has also entered the Bangladeshi, Cuba, New Zealand, Pakistani, Romanian, Turkish and South African car markets. Figure 1; Development in sales, source: Geely annual report 1998-2009 3. Financial Analysis In the for a New Start Essay, following sections Geely’s capital structure, solvency and liquidity, profitability and cash flow will be discussed. 3. 1 Analysis of Capital Structure Geely automobile Holdings Limited Analysis of Capital Structure| HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| L-Tdebt| –| –| –| 87000| 1318000| Deferred taxation| –| –| –| 8018| 37727| other L-T liabilities| –| 682838| 309274| 0| 1442153| Total L-T liabilities| –| 682838| 309274| 95018| 2797880| Current liabilities| 54548| 227198| 5273470| 76378| 8907789| Total liabilities| 54548| 910036| 5582744| 171396| 11705669| %| 6%| 46%| 68%| 3%| 62%| | | | | | common shareholder’s equity| 798080| 1030157| 2441440| 4197862| 6375613| minority interests| 9013| 19769| 211760| 584619| 720907| Total equity capital| 798080| 1049926| 2653200| 4782481| 7096520| %| 94%| 54%| 32%| 97%| 38%| | | | | | | Total liabilities and equity| 852628| 1959962| 8235944| 4953877| 18802189| | 100%| 100%| 100%| 100%| 100%| These consolidated financial statements have been prepared in accordance with Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (“HKFRSs”) ————————————————- From common-size analysis, we know leverage rate of Geely is commodus stable for year 2006 and Fresh New Start Essay 2007, declines sharply for year 2008, and poem then rebounds strongly to New Start Essay, 62% in year 2009. Then look at the absolute value, it’s not difficult to personal reflective, find out a great rise in both liability and equity capital.

In 2009, the total liability is more than a trilion. Looking For A Fresh! Referring to about How Important Mentor Teacher Student Teacher?, its investment and operation in recent years, we think Geely is Looking Fresh trading on the equity, which indicates it is using equity capital as a borrowing base in a desire to poem with similes, reap excess returns. This can be confirmed by its step-by-step acquisition of many assembly line and Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay investment on new factories financed by bond and bank borrowing, which is conversely based on increasing equity (stock price stimulated by australian desert plants expansion). Those investments are revalued and Looking for a Fresh Essay taken into asset as a new backup. 3. 2 Solvency Analysis Geely Automobile Holdings Limited Solvency Ratios| HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| D/E ratio| 0. 07 | 0. 88 | 2. 29 | 0. 04 | 1. 84 | Interest coverage ratio| –| 7. Is The Teacher! 66 | 10. Looking For A! 11 | 16. 06 | 15. Essay How Important Mentor Teacher To The Student! 46 | S-T D/E| –| 0. For A Fresh New Start! 22 | 2. 16 | 0. 02 | 1. 0 | | The computation for Year 2009 is shown here:| D/E ratio= Total liabilities / Shareholder’s equity = 2,797,880 / 6,375,613| Interest coverage ratio= EBIT / Interest Expense = 1,657686 / 107,226| S-T D/E= Long-term liabilities / Shareholder’s Equity = 8,907,789 / 6,375,613| | The computation for EBIT is shown below:| HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| Net Profit| 115377| 214149| 318100| 866053| 1319028| Interest expense| –| 32390 | 35103 | 60952 | 107226 | Taxation| –| 1585 | 1673 | 51869 | 231432| EBIT| 115377| 248124| 354876| 978874| 1657686| Since the Essay about is the to the Teacher?, ratio of debt to equity capital is relatively high, we need to take a further look of its financial condition. Before assessing long-term solvency we want to Fresh, be satisfied about the near-term fiancial survival of Geely.

Unfortunately, Geely’s short term debt to equity ratio is 1. 40, quite high in plants adaptations the most recent year. Looking Fresh New Start Essay! Although it can raise capital from HK listed market, equity is apparently not enough to commodus in gladiator, make up its shortage of capital in short term. According to NOTE, Geely has discounted notes receivable to banks in exchange for Fresh Essay cash with recourse in the ordinary course of business. Therefore, the risk resulting from its speeding expansion not only depends on its own performance, but its customers’ financial distress. Interest coverage ratio is poem similes satisfactory, which means payment of the Looking for a Fresh New Start, interest liability Geely has incurred on its long-term borrowing is in a less pressure. Looking On Genetics! 3. 2 Analysis of Liquidity Geely Automobile Holdings Limited Analysis of Liquidity| | HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| Industry norm| Accounts Receivable Turnover| 1. 91 | 0. For A! 95 | 1. 99 | 1. 51 | 2. 29 | 19. 47| Acid-test ratio| 1. 13 | 0. 68 | 10. 44 | 0. 71 | 1. 19 | | Inventory turnover| 15.

9 | 11. 10 | 8. 36 | 136. 70 | 393. 17 | 31. 79| | | | | | | | The computations are as follows:| | Accounts Receivable Turnover = Net sales / Average accounts receivable| | Acid-test ratio = Cash and equivalents + Marketable securities + Accounts receivable / Current liabilities| | Inventory turnover = Cost of goods sold / Average Inventory| | The selected accouts used in australian plants computation are here:| | HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| | Sales revenue| 101411| 127006| 137209| 4289037| 14069225| | COGS| 90649| 110036| 121251| 3637752| 11528489| | Inventory | 5703| 9910| 14498| 26611| 29322| | urrent asset| 67212| 280681| 884331| 5110552| 12219411| | current liability| 54548| 227198| 79559| 5273470| 8907789| | Trade and other receivables| 44840| 59065| 65443| 2840255| 6144929| | Dividend receivable| 8220| 74840| 3560| –| –| | Accounts receivable| 53060| 133905| 69003| 2840255| 6144929| | cash ; cash equivalents| 8449| 20972| 761684| 889408| 4498155| | Marketable security| | | | | | | The accounts receivable turnover is much worse than industry average. Looking New Start Essay! However, an Unfolded: Titanic Essay increase of accounts receivable may due to rise in New Start Essay sales or difficulty in collecting quite timely. Referring to NOTE, we know that receivables are guaranteed by personal essays established banks in the PRC and have maturities of six months or less. So the likelihood of timely collection is in less question. The inventory turnover is exaggeratedly higher than industry level, especially after its installment of P-SCM supply chain management system, which integrates ordering, producing, selling, and distributing. So we can conclude that Geely is doing excellence in inventory management and is enjoying a growth in Fresh Essay market demand of its products 3. Analysis of Operating Activities To be able to make a comprehensive analysis of Geely’s activities, both the desert plants, income statement and for a Essay the balance sheet have been restated in appendix A and to this Course Essay B, such that it is possible to identify operating and New Start Essay non-operating income, assets and liabilities. Assumptions regarding classifications are also available in the appendixes.

Figure 2: illustration of revenue and operating income, Source Geely annual report 2007 -2009 Figure 2 illustrates how dramatic the australian desert plants adaptations, development in especially revenue has been the last three years. Net sales are up by almost 200 percent from 2008 to Essay, 2009, while only a 60 percent increase in volume is Looking on Genetics Essay reported in the annual report. Looking For A Fresh! Mainly the large growth is a result of full consolidation of the desert plants, Groups manufacturing Operations. For A Essay! Moreover, the desert plants, acquisition of Looking for a Fresh, “Drivetrain Systems” at June 30th 2009 generated extra revenue the last half year of 2009. Further the notes reveal that 95 percent of desert, sales are within China in for a Fresh New Start Essay 2010, in with similes and metaphors 2009 it was only 81 percent.

A decline in export can in Looking New Start a future growth perspective be a concern. Geely have improved profit margin over the last three years (18 percent In 2009), while the operating margin have been rather volatile (Appendix 1). This is A Tragedy Unfolded: The RMS caused by large income/expences from Looking for a Fresh New Start, “share of results of associated companies”. It is expected that this account will be less important in the future as some associates now are fully consolidated. A large increase in distribution and selling expenses in 2009 (increase more than 200 percent) is worth to note. It raises questions as can Geely manage all the new acquisitions without getting less effective and the level of commodus in gladiator, earnings quality. No extraordinary or unusual are identified in Looking Fresh Essay the financial statement.

It is a good sign since these accounts often are subject to poem and metaphors, earnings management. Comprehensive income is nicely increasing and Looking Fresh New Start no unusual increase in unrealized gains/losses of currency is commodus in gladiator identified. 3. 4 Analysis of Return on Common Equity This analysis show that the Looking for a Essay, drivers behind the personal reflective, increasing return to New Start, common equity is mainly due to heavy increase in reflective essays asset turnover and New Start Essay an equal percentage increase in leverage. The adjusted profit margin has unfortunately been declining heavily over the period. Geely is therefore relying on Essay about Student, Non-operating activities to reach the growth in ROCE.

From a shareholder perspective is an for a New Start Essay increase in ROCE due to leverage not sustainable. However it must be noticed that it was only australian desert last year the increase in for a Fresh leverage was heavy, while the increase in to this on Genetics asset turnover has been for longer. From a financial point of view it can be argued that taking up debt while it is cheap, since the interest rate is for a New Start currently low, is in the long run better for the shareholders, if the alternative was to finance expansion with more expensive equity. What is critical is if Geely is strong enough to turnaround their adjusted profit margin to in gladiator, keep growing healthy. 3. 5 Cash Flow Analysis It is useful to construct a summary of cash inflows and outflows by major categories because we can evaluate a firm’s sources and uses of cash from operating, investing and financing activities directly. Geely Automobile Holdings LimitedSummary of cash inflows and outflowsYear ended 31 Dec 200X| HK$’000| 2005| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| Total| Operating activities| (7636)| (31858)| (17747)| 550977 | 948805 | 1442541| Investing activities| 5064| (660806)| 247079 | (274542)| (1305946)| (1989151)| Financing activities| 9452| 704988 | 542943 | (148711)| 3966382 | 5075054| Increase( decrease) in cash| 6880| 12324 | 772275 | 127724 | 3609241 | 4528444| Year 2009 cash reinvestment ratio = (operating cashflow-Dividends) / (Gross plant assets+investment+other assets+working capital) = (948,805- 59,500)/[103+(293,697+97,788)+4,185,892+3,311,622) = 11.

27%| The summary of cash flow chart shows that during fiscal year 2005. 2007 Geely experienced negative operating cash flow. For A Fresh New Start! Besides that it has used cash to finance increase in inventory and receivables, the ‘Share of results of associates’ turnaround profits before tax from a positive position to a reverse one as it contributes more than 100% negatively before 2008 to Geely’s profit after tax. This may be due to its stage of growth since total capital expenditures by its operating associates amounts to approximately RMB1 billion, which are mainly funded by the operational cash flow generated by associates. The insufficient operating cashflow part is made up by financing activities through issuing debt and securities and desert plants adaptations borrowing from banks. From fiscal year 2008 Geely was able to begin generate positive operating cashflow . However, positive operating cashflow may due to the decrease in its working capital. The cash flow statement shows that payables decreased significantly after 2008, which raises doubt on for a New Start, a possibility that Geely delayed payments to suppliers until its operating cash flow before adjustment of working capital become healthier. The major cash outlay is investing activities, corresponding to its funding for the research and development of new vehicle models, new engines and gearboxes, the construction and expansion of plants.

Concerning financing activities, one point should be mentioned here is that Geely borrows with its receivables as collateral, the inflow of cash is reported as a financing activity in the cash flow statement. The second doubt come up when comparing with income statement. Earnings are significantly exceeding operating cashflow, this may be an indication of aggressive accounting choices, such as recognizing revenues too soon or delaying the personal, recognition of expenses. Take a look at the free cash flow statement. From free cash flow to equity (FCFE) we know the cash flow availabel for distribution to common shareholders is for a sufficient. Along with its satisfactory reinvestment ratio, Geely proves that it is taking care of investors. Geely automobile Holdings LimitedFree cash flow statementYear ended 31 Dec 200X| | HK$’000| 2006| 2007| 2008| 2009| Net income| 214149| 305767| 866053| 1319028| Depreciation| 1403| 2282| 141053| 364598| intereset expense| 32390| 35103| 60952| 107226| net capital expenditure| 99304. 87| 93000| 113990| 113443| working capital investment| 53483| 804772| -162918| 3311622| FCFF| 95154.

13| -554620| 1116986| -1634213| Net borrowing| 716000| 330000| 1061000| 4300000| FCFE| 584837 | 219253 | 1497987 | 5135362 | net capital expenditure = approximate expenditure in RMB* rate of exchange prevailing at the balance sheet date| 4. 0 SWOT analysis of Geely Automobile Strengths 1. Continuously Increasing Revenue Geely’s gross profit margin has continued to A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic Essay, grow over the past few years due to successful company expansion and increasing market shares. New Start Essay! The total sales for various kinds of Geely vehicles has accumulated to over 800,000 since 2001, and the Geely trademark has been recognized as a well-known mark in China. It has established over 200 sales service bases overseas, and performed SKD/CKD assembly production and sales in essays Ukraine, Russia and Indonesia and other countries. 2. Emphasis on Research ; Development Capabilities. By the end of 2009, Geely owns a total of 1,600 technology patents. Geely has a professional research and Looking New Start Essay development team, the A Tragedy The RMS Titanic Essay, staff number of which exceeds 1,400, representing 12% of the total staff of the Group With its extensive investment in research and development, the Essay, group’s R;D team is capable of australian desert adaptations, launching four to five new models every year, reflecting its leading position in R;D and technology innovation capabilities in China’s automobile sector. 3. Acquisition of Looking for a Fresh Essay, Volvo and Enhanced Green Technology.

New energy-powered vehicle is the latest trend and it will be the future of the A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay, world’s auto industry. Ford and Volvo have already invested millions of dollars over the past decade in terms of new energy technology. Acquiring Volvo may enhance Geely’s technology in new energy-powered vehicle area, help Geely take a step forward in competing with other homegrown brands, and pave the way for Geely to enter the global auto market. Looking For A Fresh Essay! Weaknesses 1. Accounts Receivables Worse than Industry average Geely’s average turnover ratio of accounts receivables from desert adaptations, 2005 to 2009 is Looking for a New Start Essay 1. 3, which is substantially lower than the industry average, 19. 47. Although the personal essays, previous analysis has shown less possibilities of for a, payment collection problem, a low accounts receivable turnover ratio still indicates that there is an opportunity cost of holding receivables for a longer period of time. 2. Image of Lower-end Brand Although Geely has a well-established sales network and growing competence in core technology, it is hard for desert plants adaptations Geely to alter its lower-end brand image, since its original target market is Looking New Start Essay low cost vehicle. But branding is about value and perceived quality, so price alone can never facilitate a victory.

Enhancing quality and ensuring that its cars are on par with the personal reflective, global leading brands are still a major challenge for for a Fresh New Start Geely. 3. Less Advanced Technology Despite the personal reflective, vast amount of Looking for a New Start, investment in research and development, capital and talents for automobile core technology are limited, and it is to this Course hard for Geely to compete with the advanced technology of foreign automobile manufacturers. Looking For A New Start Essay! 4. Unsatisfactory Sales in Export Markets Motor vehicles sales in most parts of the world market remains fragile. As a result, Geely exports business could continue to face major challenges given the fierce competition and the short history of operation in its major export markets. Opportunities 1. Looking Forward To This On Genetics! Continuous Growth of China Sedan Market China’s passenger vehicle market ended last year with a 59 percent year-on-year sales increase to surpass the United States as the world’s largest auto market for the first year. According to estimate of Goldman Sachs Global ECS research report, growth in New Start China car market will be remained for the next 10 years and the industry GDP growth will be 11. % in 2010 and 10% in 2011. About How Important Mentor To The! Goldman Sachs Global ECS research teams forecasts that China will further boost its No. 1 position in the car market with sales reaching 30 million units per year by 2020. 2. Government Policy Support In the New Start Essay, past few years, the focus of plants, Chinese government policies for Looking for a New Start Essay automobile industry is to boost sustainable growth in the economy with auto industry as one of its pillars and to commodus, support domestic participants and industry consolidation. Threats 1.

Fierce Competition from both Domestic and Foreign Brand The huge profit potential of Looking for a Fresh Essay, China car market brings about fierce competition among both local and foreign automobile manufacturers. In the luxury automobile market, foreign manufacturers are in Looking to this Course on Genetics leader position due to their sophisticated technology and Essay high brand recognition. While in lower end automobile market, local brands are strong competitors. 2. Possibility of Overcapacity in China Auto Market Some industrial experts concern that China’s market may one day face vercapacity problems. A report from the poem similes and metaphors, official news portal of China’s eastern Zhejiang province showed that, based on the production plan of Fresh New Start, China’s 12 major auto manufacturers for the next five years, China’s auto production would reach 32. 5 million units in 2015, far exceeding the commodus, forecast of 22 million units in the blue book of for a, China’s automobile industry. If Overcapacity problems occur, serious overproduction capacity will lead to negative market competitiveness a loss in enterprise efficiency, factory stoppages and other problems. . 0 Analyses of management discussion and analyst’s opinion Appendix C summarizes some Analysts view of Geely.

However, not all Analysts agree upon whether you should sell, hold or buy the stock. Several reasons are discussed in the respective reports; though all analysts agree that Geely is a healthy company with a stable revenue base, increasing volume and satisfactory margins. What analysts do not agree upon is whether Geely can maintain their growth potential and gain market share in both the domestic and export market. The penetration in the Chinese passenger car market is extremely low compared to USA and Europe (JP Morgan, 2010) and as the Chinese people are getting wealthier the market potential will increase the upcoming years. Loads of Automobile manufacturer will compete to gain market share and earn extraordinary profit. Credit Suisse and Unfolded: CIMB are representing the negative analysts who believe that domestic market competition will increase as the nearest competitors have invested heavily in the industry and developing of new brands (CIMB, 2010). Geely Management has not commented upon this in their report, but instead they emphasize they have sufficient funds to cover investments and for a Essay RD expenses to facilitate their own growth. Desert Plants Adaptations! Additionally, Credit Suisse (2010) emphasize that every auto manufacturer in the Chinese market are currently investing in production facilities. Credit Suisse is therefore worried it will result in an oversupply and consequently make inventories to rice. To bring inventories down a price war on New Start, vehicles can arise. Personal Reflective! This will affect margins negatively.

JP Morgan represents a positive analyst that strongly believe that the current acquisition of for a Fresh New Start, Volvo will result in Essay is the Mentor Teacher synergy effects and a technology platform that no one else can imitate in the near future. Further JP Morgan is confident that the for a Fresh New Start Essay, low penetration of vehicles in the domestic market will ensure future growth, and therefore recommends buying the stock. DBS, Deutche Bank and Unfolded: The RMS Titanic Yuanta are recommending holding the stock, since they believe there are too many uncertainties connected to Geely and the future. Especially they all emphasize the Looking for a, lack of a clear growth catalyst to outperform the market. Further, the acquisition of reflective, Volvo seems to have longer prospects before profiting than expected at first hand (CIMP, 2010). As expected Geely’s management discussion is very positive towards the future and leaves the shareholders with the impression of New Start Essay, a highly growing company with a healthy economy and a clear defined strategy, although it is noticed that very little space is used to comment upon the current competition in the market. Instead Geely Management has chosen to focus at australian plants adaptations their new strategic platform and how they can develop brands and product lines into a competitive advantage (Geely, 2010). It can be interpreted as an Fresh Essay indirectly method to cope with the Course on Genetics Essay, market competition without discussing the situation in detail. Looking Fresh! Shareholders, however, must be aware of this matter when evaluating the business. Even though current revenue is increasing heavily one must consider how sustainable this growth rate is in the future.

It can be concluded that Geely Management are slightly taking a too positive approach towards the current market conditions, since these are not discussed in depth and analysts report emphasize different issues than Geely. This analysis facilitate that there are no universal answer to trading with stocks. We all wants to buy the stocks that are undervalued and sell the ones that are overvalued, and the answer you get depends on the method, forecast and strategic mindset of the analyst. Geely is without doubt a healthy company so the buy, held, sell decision lies within how you value the growth opportunities, how Geely can facilitate RD and implement acquisitions and thereby benefit from synergies. To This Course! 6. For A Fresh New Start! 0 Recommendation. Geely have the personal reflective, recent years had an expansion strategy, and as a consequence a high level of investment.

This has resulted in a higher leverage and that earnings significantly are exceeding cash flows. Looking Essay! However this is also a natural picture of a company in an expansion phase. It is found that Geely has satisfactory interest rate coverage even though leverage is increasing. Furthermore, accounts receivables is found worse than industry average, but good bank agreements make it easy for Geely to meet liquidity issues. Inventory turnover is also good, as the focus on SCM systems have proven its worth. This is moreover expressed in personal essays the increased asset turnover which partly is the driver behind the New Start Essay, increasing ROCE. Plants Adaptations! However it is important to note that the adjusted profit margin is declining.

The overall performance shows increased revenue/earnings, but it is very difficult to determine the earnings quality since most of the rise is due to Looking for a Essay, consolidation and acquisitions. Personal! The positive free cash flow and New Start Essay satisfactory reinvestment ratio shows that Geely are taking care of australian adaptations, investors. Fresh Essay! SWOT analysis identifies possible business catalyst as RD and the new acquisition of Volvo that could create synergy effect. It is our opinion that these business drivers are rather uncertain but is personal essays very likely to succeed and Looking for a combined with Geelys current healthy financial situation; we are taking a positive approach towards Geely and commodus recommends to Fresh Essay, buy the stock. Commodus In Gladiator! 7. 0 Bibliography Geely Automile Holdings Annual report 2005-2009 Investment Reports: DBS (8. June2010) Hong Kong/ China Company Focus; Geely Automobiles Holding; DBS Vickers Securities; Analyst: Miu, Rachel Credit Suisse (12. July 2010) Asian Daily – Geely Auto; Credit Suisse Analysis; Analyst: HungBin Toh CIMB (28. Looking Essay! Sep. 010) Geely Automiles Holding LTD; CIMB Reasearch; Analyst: Cheam, The Shen JP Morgan (26. Sep.

2010 ) Geely Automiles Holding LTD – Initiating Coverage, JP Morgan Asia Pacific Equity Research; Analyst: by Li, Frank Deutche Bank (26. Aug. 2010) Geely Automiles Holding LTD; Deutche Securities Asia LTD; Analyst: Ha, Vincent Yuanta (26. Aug. In Gladiator! 2010) Geely Automiles Holding LTD; Yuata Research; Analyst: Wong, Johnny Websites: Reuters (http://www. reuters. com/finance/stocks/analyst? symbol=0175. HK) Appendix A: Restated income statement Appendix B: Restated Balance Sheet. Appendix C: Overview of Analysts opinion Source: Reuters (http://www. reuters. Looking For A New Start Essay! com/finance/stocks/analyst? symbol=0175. Desert Adaptations! HK) ——————————————– [ 2 ]. Industry average figure reference: http:// www. stats. gov. cn [ 3 ]. Property, plant and equipment are depreciated on a straight-line basis at the following rates per [ 4 ]. Looking For A! Goldman Sachs, China: Automobiles, May 19, 2010 [ 5 ]. Business Monitor International, BMI China Auto’s Report 2010, November 2009 [ 6 ]. Global Times, China’s Expanding Auto Production Triggers Overcapacity Concerns, July 19 2010. Haven’t found what you want? 12-22 Newhall St, Birmingham B3 3AS, UK [emailprotected]

Hi there, would you like to Teacher Student, get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out.

Do My Homework For Me Free Math - Education World: The Power of a Fresh Start

Order Essays Online Cheap - How To Make Every Day a Fresh Start - Pick the Brain

Professional Resume Services Online Kpmg. With a staff of over 2,000 American writers and customers in over 45 countries, Ultius is the global leader in writing, editing, and for a Essay business writing solutions. Your Deadline, Our Priority. This company is not bad. They have written 5 essays for me. I would say 4 out of 5 was well written.

They get my papers back in a timely manner for the most part. The revision is the problem. You can get your paper revised but it will usually run after your due date so you find yourself doing some editing. The priceS are pretty standard. I trust these guys and plan on reflective essays using them when I need to meet a dead line but may have my hands too full. Levitria B. Looking For A Fresh! reviewed Ultius on Jan 26, 2015 via SiteJabber Click to see the original review on plants adaptations an external website. ? Learn more about our commitment to verified reviews. Why choose Ultius when buying essays? Ultius deeply understands your frustration when it comes to Fresh, buying essays for reference use. There are a million options but only personal, a few of them are reputable. While many other service options fail to offer reliable support and hire writers from foreign countries, Ultius is Looking for a New Start Essay, refreshingly different.

Since 2010, our platform has been connecting customers with an and metaphors expert selection of essay writers that are credible and internally verified as being native English speakers. When purchasing essays for model use, we offer free amenities to ensure that your experience is satisfactory. From free revisions, editorial review of your final sample, robust security to Looking for a Fresh New Start, originality scans, we have all the A Tragedy Unfolded: The RMS Titanic tools to help you get the Looking Fresh Essay best purchased essay. We also offer an unmatched level of convenience through a mobile-friendly site, time saving features and a commitment to personal essays, your deadline. Finally, the Ultius difference truly comes from our strong base of Looking New Start American writers as well as the fact that our service is trusted, reviewed and verified. Free Amenities When You Buy Essays.

With any model essay purchase, you receive various amenities that are free of charge. Our free revision policy allows you to make changes and australian plants adaptations modifications after the order is Looking Fresh, completed. That’s right - if you’re not happy, we will gladly work through your feedback to make sure we get your original instructions right. Plus, Ultius employs a 24/7 staff of dedicated editors to adaptations, make sure that your final order is reviewed internally before we send it out. This internal review includes a free Copyscape originality scan to make sure that it is New Start, 100% original. If it doesn’t pass, we don’t send it out. Ultius is personal, also proud to offer an extremely convenient user experience and process when you are buying essays. Our platform is mobile and tablet friendly so that you can place, manage and review orders on the go. The interface is designed for Looking for a New Start Essay, your device and ensures you never miss a beat. Our support team is also available 24/7 via text, email, live chat and phone.

With us, you will never get stuck without on-demand help. The process is also designed to be quick and Forward to this Course simple: The Essay Ordering Process Input the Looking sample order details; Confirm your instructions are accurate; Finalize payment using PayPal or any major debit/credit card. It’s that simple. American Essay Writers and Top Quality. Our commitment to having talented writers is the staple of reflective our platform. Looking For A New Start! While lots of other sample writing services hire foreign writers, we only hire Americans that are native speakers. Essays! In fact, our hiring selection process is so thorough and rigorous that less than 3% of all applicants end up getting hired. We assure you that our writing staff is tried, tested and subject to for a Fresh, continuous improvement. Writer Stats Fluent in hundreds of essay subjects; Trained in all modern citation styles: MLA, APA, CMS, Turabian and others; Topic specialists for your discipline. Our commitment to quality would not be complete without the fact that all orders get thoroughly reviewed by editors first.

Essay writing services from Ultius are trusted, reviewed and verified. Turn to trusted third parties like the BBB and SiteJabber and you will see hundreds of verified reviews from customers like yourself who bought essays. We are accredited with the australian Better Business Bureau and have an “A+” rating. New Start Essay! Even if your order goes awry, we have a strong track record of resolving issues and making things right. To protect you further, we use McAfee secure to scan our site on a daily basis. This helps protect your private information. Ultius is the global leader in consumer writing services because we believe in doing things a bit differently. Benefits of Buying Essays from Ultius. If you came to this page, it means you are looking for help with completing your essay. While you considering whether to buy essays, it’s a good idea to consider the A Tragedy Titanic benefits of using a custom sample writing service like Ultius. Essay! Our model services can surely give you a strong advantage when it comes to completing your own work.

Consider the fact that our service will save you precious time. Extra time will allow you to focus on with similes other important things. By having a clear model to guide you, you will know where to focus on in terms of direction, sources, organization and general clarity. Getting expert help is for a Fresh Essay, another strong benefit. Personal Reflective! Most colleges and universities even have dedicated writing help labs on campus for you. Fresh Essay! Our platform connects you in a digital environment where you will have access to experts you won’t find locally. Finally, utilizing third-party by buying essay guidance will benefit your future for the better. At Ultius, our tagline is “on your schedule.” However, it’s not just a tagline, it’s also our promise to you. We deeply understand how important time management is for busy individuals. We also understand how beneficial it can be when you use trusted services to help you get more out of your day.

When you use model writing services from Ultius, we save you time by doing the heavy lifting. Not only do we take the time to digest and Essay How Important is the Mentor Teacher translate your instructions into a final sample, but we also provide insight into how the work should be done in Looking Fresh terms of sources, addressing the core question and properly citing the required sources. Another great benefit is the final outcome you will get on your essay once you get expert sample writing help. Each and every one of our writers, editors and support team members are trained in their craft to make sure that you get a positive outcome. You can spend days and even weeks finding an expert essay writer in your field through Craigslist or your local campus. But those channels are not secure and personal reflective essays proven to Fresh Essay, connect you with the writer you need, right now. Everyone needs expert help and our writers are trained veterans in the craft ready to assist you after you have made your sample essay purchase decision.

Using Ultius to Essay How Important to the Student Teacher?, help you with your essay writing is Looking Fresh Essay, not only convenient, but it also leads to better outcomes. Customers who buy essay model services are more ready than ever to complete the toughest essays. With the help we provide, the personal reflective essays outcomes lead to stronger grades, punctual graduation and Looking for a Essay even strong job placement as a result of personal reflective a better GPA. Looking For A Fresh New Start! But more importantly, it leads to the satisfaction of knowing that you utilized all of your available resources and options for personal, the most important projects you have to work on. Invest in your future by investing in Ultius to help you with a sample essay. Ready to get started? Professional American writer. Ordering takes five minutes. Purchased Essay Samples and Example Work.

Before you buy essays from Ultius, make sure to Looking New Start Essay, carefully review other sample essays we have written in the past. Like any service offered by a company, it’s a good idea to “trust but verify.” For example, you probably tested out the Forward to this Essay computer or mobile device you are reading this on. You should do the same for our service. For that reason, Ultius is Looking Essay, happy to in gladiator, offer examples of the work that we can produce for you. Listed below are some samples we have previously written on our blog. The only Looking for a New Start, difference is that these are published for the web and yours would not be.

Help and Resources - Even if You're Not Purchasing an Essay. Even if you are not interested in buying an essay from Ultius, we have many additional guides and resources to help you construct your own. You can utilize our writing expertise and acumen to find out what a good end-product is supposed to look like and how to to this, produce it. Looking For A New Start Essay! We have taken the liberty of condensing our detailed Ultius essay help section to give you a glimpse of the commodus essay writing process. Additionally, we are happy to share our quality tools and for a Fresh best practices to make sure that you have everything you need to guide you through the entire audit process. Over the years, Ultius has worked with customers who bought essay samples and relentlessly studied essay preparation to determine what few key characteristics generally result in australian adaptations the completion of a successful essay. No matter what type of essay it is or the subject matter, the items listed below are considered best practices that must be followed. Pay close attention to the recommendations and you will be well on for a Fresh Essay your way to success, even if you don't buy essays for sample use from us. The Thesis - The Foundation of a Great Essay. The thesis statement, from the first to last sentence, must be airtight. The primary argument has to come from a solid base.

If there is a specific question that needs to A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay, be answered, the thesis statement must address it within the conclusion of the first paragraph. Also, the Looking Fresh Essay essay thesis needs to be a plan of to this Course on Genetics attack for what the Fresh New Start body paragraphs are going to be about. Poem Similes And Metaphors! Click here for more information on writing strong thesis statements. Good writers know that attention to detail is as must. For A! Plus, your professor will expect it. Make sure to clearly read the instructions (all of poem similes them) and clarify by Fresh Essay, asking questions. Forward Course! For example, some common things to Looking Fresh Essay, look out for include:

(ii) Required number of sources; (iii) Essay type (argumentative, comparative, narrative…etc); Thoroughly read the original essay instructions and make a plan before even starting to Essay How Important is the Teacher Student Teacher?, write. Strong Organization = Well-Written Essay. The structure of an essay can really make it or break it for you. Make sure that you have strong opening and closing paragraphs and Looking for a Fresh New Start body content that supports your original thesis. The introduction should funnel down to Forward Course, your thesis and narrow down the specific argument you want to make. Looking For A Fresh New Start! Body paragraphs must have strong topic sentences and reference credible sources appropriately using the with similes and metaphors right citation style.

Finally, conclusions should not introduce new information and must recap the main essay points that you presented previously. Adherence to Citation Style Guidelines. Finally, make sure to for a Fresh New Start, properly style your prepared essay in poem similes the appropriate citation style. Looking For A! For example, APA style has strict guidelines for cover pages and running heads while Chicago and in gladiator Turabian require either footnotes or endnotes. Knowing how to cite properly and format things accordingly can be worth upwards of twenty percent of your entire grade. Following the formatting rules is an easy win, but you have to take the time to do it right. Also, always remember to credit another author’s work and don’t call it your own, especially if you bought an essay online.

While writing good essays is Essay, time consuming and tedious, it all comes down to following best practices and being diligent. Our writers follow a clear methodology that is both practical and efficient for plants adaptations, getting the best possible outcome. First, make sure to select a good topic that you can write easily about and make sure you can find scholarly materials about it. Next, take some time to for a New Start, plan and make an outline based around a clear thesis statement. To This On Genetics Essay! Proceed to write the body while adhering to strict rules for paragraphs and inclusion of references. Fresh New Start! Finally, complete your references page and review the draft before submission using quality audit tools. Here, we recommend the same tools that we use if you were to purchase an A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic Essay essay model from us. Essay Topic Selection and Looking New Start Essay Research.

Strong topic selection is an important first step. If possible, pick a topic that has lots of available research materials or aligns with items you are studying in The RMS Titanic Essay other classes. Try to avoid current events as there may be a lack of Fresh New Start available research materials. Sample Essay Topics. Death penalty Abortion rights Gun rights Gender inequality. When doing academic research, only with, trust reputable sources like JSTOR, Google Scholar, your campus library or academic search engines you have access to. Looking For A Essay! Lastly, collect the A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic sources that you need first and go through them thoroughly. Now that you have picked a topic and collected some credible sources, it’s time to make a plan. Start by identifying common assumptions about the topic and find common themes.

For example, if exploring the for a New Start causes of personal essays poverty, you will inevitably find out for a Fresh New Start, that governments are the Unfolded: ones that control lots of food production and allocation to the people. Once you have enough evidence to New Start Essay, support a general theme, construct a thesis statement and make an outline of the core items that support that assertion. Forward To This Course Essay! If you don't think this step is necessary, just remember that our writers are trained to follow this process on all purchased sample essay orders. You are ready to start writing. Start with an introductory paragraph that funnels down from a broad issue to Looking New Start, a specific time and place. Personal Reflective! Provide background details as necessary.

Then, conclude the introduction with your thesis statement. For A Essay! Body paragraphs should be 5-7 sentences long and start with a topic sentence. Always introduce your quotes and avoid “dropping them” without context. Finish with a conclusion that recaps each main point and make sure not to introduce any new information. Essay References and Final Review. Finally, construct your works cited page using the right citation style guide. Depending on the format, you may also need a title page. Review your final essay by reading it out loud and make sure you addressed your original instructions! You should use EasyBib to quickly build citations in Looking Forward almost any format.

Have a friend, teacher or trusted essay editing service review your final draft to for a Fresh, make sure it is done properly (if you didn't already buy an essay). References and Considerations Before Buying an Essay. While the previous section described summarized steps towards writing an essay, consider going through our extended 14-Step Essay Writing Guide for a more thorough look at each section. A Tragedy The RMS Titanic Essay! It also includes template that you can download as well as color-coded visual aids. You can also learn about and see examples of essay related terms in our extensive glossary section. Whether you choose to use Ultius for buying essays online or not, we hope that our extensive walkthroughs have helped you in your journey to finding essay help. Not what you're looking for or not convinced? The links below may help. Search hundreds of services. Click to Verify. Ultius is proud to have strong verified reviews from different review vendors.

Last updated on 16 January 2017 . With every order, you can count on the following: Delivered on time 100% original Free revisions Awesome 24/7 support World-class writers. Every order comes with these free features: 275 Words Per Page Free Title Page Free Bibliography Free Revisions American Writers Plagiarism Scan. Connect with a professional writer by Looking Fresh New Start Essay, placing your first order. The entire order process takes roughly five minutes and we usually match you with a writer within a few hours. Enter code newcust during checkout and save money on your first order.

Have more questions? Get in touch with us or explore common questions. Ultius provides an online platform where we connect you with a freelance writer for reflective, sample writing, editing and business writing services. Looking! The company encourages and about How Important Mentor Teacher expects fair use of our services. Here are the guidelines. Order Revisions i. The company offers free revisions, but there are some limitations like the deadline and Fresh New Start whether we met the original instructions.

Sample Writing ii. Custom sample services are for model and personal reflective reference use only. When referencing our work, you must use a proper citation. i Revisions are offered within seven (7) days of a completed order and for a Essay are free with a three-day deadline. For earlier deadlines and general changes to core instructions, costs may apply. Explore the full Revision Policy. ii The company does not condone plagiarism, copyright infringement or any form of academic dishonesty. All provided sample services must only be used for reference purposes while being cited properly.

Please read the Fair Use Policy. Ultius is the trusted provider of commodus content solutions for consumers around the world. Connect with great American writers and get 24/7 support. Ultius is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. © 2017 Ultius, Inc.

Before we chat, please tell us a bit about yourself.

Buy Essay Online Cheap - College Essay Essentials: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a

Write My Paper For Me Free - Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay -- Immigration - 123HelpMe com

analysis essay araby Sample Essays Analyzing James Joyce's Short Story Araby The content consists of brief but condensations of the action of the story. The content tells your reader what happens. Looking Essay? Remember that you cannot relate all the action. Your outline willhelp you select only those points necessary to your reader's understanding of Forward to this Essay, your interpretation of the work. Study the summary essay below to discover its organization. For A Essay? Note the proportion given in each paragraph to summary and to interpretation. Theintroduction identifies the work and the author. Reflective? Then, following back-ground information about the story, the writer states his thesis. In the bodyof the essay, each topic sentence points to a specific block of action or adevelopment in the story. The content of each paragraph is devoted to asummary of a selected block of action, and the last sentence of each para-graph evaluates and interprets the action described. This process-summary followed by interpretation-continues through each paragraph tothe conclusion of the essay.

It is the interpretation that gives meaning andsignificance both to the story and to the essay. For A Essay? In the essay that follows, note the use of quotations and how each aids understanding and A Tragedy Unfolded:, imparts asense of the style and manner of the work. James Joyce's Araby: Summary of an Epiphany. Each of the fifteen stories in James Joyce's Dubliners presents aflat, rather spatial portrait. The visual and symbolic details embeddedin each story, however, are highly concentrated, and each story culmi-nates in for a Essay an epiphany. In Joycean terms, an epiphany is a momentwhen the essence of a character is revealed , when all the forces thatbear on personal reflective, his life converge, and we can, in that instant, understand him.Each story in the collection is centered in Looking for a New Start Essay an epiphany, and eachstory is concerned with some failure or deception, which results in re-alization and The RMS, disillusionment. Araby follows this pattern. Themeaning is revealed in a young boy's psychic journey from Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, first love to despair and disappointment, and personal reflective, the theme is found in the boy'sdiscovery of the discrepancy between the real and the ideal in life. For A Fresh? The story opens with a description of North Richmond Street, ablind, cold . .. silent street where the houses gazed at one an-other with brown imperturbable faces.

It is a street of fixed, decaying conformity and false piety. The boy's house contains the samesense of a dead present and a lost past. The former tenant, a priest,died in the back room of the house, and his legacy-several old yel-lowed books, which the about is the Mentor Teacher Student, boy enjoys leafing through because they areold, and a bicycle pump rusting in the back yard-become symbolsof the intellectual and religious vitality of the past. The boy, in themidst of Looking for a Fresh Essay, such decay and spiritual paralysis, experiences the confusedidealism and dreams of first love and his awakening becomes incom-patible with and in ironic contrast to the staid world about him. Every morning before school the australian desert adaptations, boy lies on the floor in thefront parlor peeking out through a crack in the blind of the door,watching and waiting for the girl next door to emerge from her houseand walk to Essay school. He is commodus in gladiator, shy and still boyish. He follows her, walkssilently past, not daring to speak, overcome with a confused sense ofsensual desire and religious adoration. In his mind she is both a saintto be worshipped and a woman to be desired. For A Fresh New Start Essay? His eyes are often fullof tears, and Forward Essay, one evening he goes to the back room where the priesthad died.

Clasping the palms of his hands together, he murmurs, 0love! 0 love! in a prayer not to God, but to the concept of love andperhaps even to the girl, his love. Walking with his aunt to shop onSaturday evenings he imagines that the girl's image accompanies him,and that he protects her in places the most hostile to romance. Inthe mixed symbolism of the Fresh Essay, Christian and the Romantic or Orientalmyths Joyce reveals the epiphany in the story: These noises con-verged in a single sensation of life for me: I imagined that I bore mychalice safely through a throng of foes. He is similes and metaphors, unable to talk to thegirl. Drifting away from his schoolmates' boyish games, the for a Fresh New Start, boy hasfantasies in his isolation, in Looking Forward Course on Genetics Essay the ecstasy and pain of first love. For A Fresh? Finally the girl speaks to the boy. She asks him if he is going toAraby. He replies that if he does he will bring her a gift, and fromthat moment, his thoughts upon the mixed imagery of the saintly lightupon her hair and the potential sensuality of the white border of apetticoat, the boy cannot sleep or study. Looking Forward To This Course On Genetics Essay? The word Araby cast anEastern enchantment over him, and then on Fresh New Start Essay, the night he is to go tothe bazaar his uncle neglects to return home. Neither the is the Mentor to the Student, aunt noruncle understands the for a Fresh New Start Essay, boy's need and anguish, and thus his isolationis deepened.

We begin to see that the story is not so much a story oflove as it is commodus in gladiator, a rendition of the world in which the Looking for a, boy lives. The second part of the story depicts the boy's inevitable disap-pointment and Course Essay, realization. In such an atmosphere of blindness-the aunt and Looking Essay, uncle unaware of the boy's anguish, the girl not con-scious of the boy's love, and poem similes and metaphors, the boy himself blind to the true natureof his love-the words hostile to romance take on ironic overtones.These overtones deepen when the boy arrives too late at the bazaar.It is closing and the hall is in darkness. He recognizes a silencelike that which prevades a church after a service but the bazaar isdirty and disappointing. Two men are counting money on a salverand he listens to the fall of the Looking for a New Start Essay, coins. A young lady, bored withhim and interested in two men who are flirting with her, cheapensand destroys the boy's sense of an in gladiator Eastern enchantment. His love,like his quest for a gift to draw the girl to him in an unfriendly world,ends with his realizing that his love existed only in his mind. Thus. the theme of the Essay, story-the discrepancy between the real and theideal-is made final in the bazaar, a place of tawdry make-believe.The epiphany in which the boy lives a dream in spite of the ugly andthe worldly is brought to its inevitable conclusion: the single sensa-tion of life disintegrates. The boy senses the falsity of his dreams andhis eyes burn with anguish and anger. Looking Forward To This On Genetics Essay? Essay #2 Using Setting and Essay, Atmosphere.

Remember that setting is usually a part of Essay about How Important Mentor Teacher Student, atmosphere and for a Fresh New Start Essay, that atmo-sphere consists of the prevailing tone of the work and its resultant meaningor effect. Some works will not warrant an essay devoted to setting and at-mosphere; others, like Joyce's Araby, will be so profoundly dependentupon a particular setting that to ignore its importance will be to australian miss muchof the meaning of the work. Dream Versus Reality: Setting and Atmosphere in James Joyce's Araby Convinced that the Dublin of the 1900's was a center of Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, spiri-tual paralysis, James Joyce loosely but thematically tied together hisstories in Looking Course Dubliners by means of their common setting. Each of thestories consists of a portrait in which Dublin contributes in some wayto the dehumanizing experience of modem life. The boy in the storyAraby is intensely subject to the city's dark, hopeless conformity,and his tragic yearning toward the exotic in the face of drab, uglyreality forms the New Start, center of the story. On its simplest level, Araby is australian desert plants, a story about Looking New Start, a boy's first love.On a deeper level, however, it is a story about the world in reflective essays which helives-a world inimical to ideals and dreams.

This deeper level is in-troduced and developed in several scenes: the Fresh New Start Essay, opening description ofthe boy's street, his house, his relationship to his aunt and Essay about How Important Mentor Teacher to the Student, uncle, theinformation about the priest and Looking Fresh New Start Essay, his belongings, the boy's two trips-his walks through Dublin shopping and his subsequent ride toAraby. North Richmond Street is described metaphorically and presentsthe reader with his first view of the Essay about Mentor Teacher Teacher?, boy's world. The street is blind; it is a dead end, yet its inhabitants are smugly complacent; the housesreflect the attitudes of their inhabitants. Looking Fresh New Start? The houses are imperturba-ble in commodus the quiet, the cold, the dark muddy lanes and darkdripping gardens. The first use of situational irony is introducedhere, because anyone who is aware, who is not spiritually blinded orasleep, would feel oppressed and endangered by North RichmondStreet. The people who live there (represented by the boy's aunt anduncle) are not threatened, however, but are falsely pious and dis-creetly but deeply self-satisfied. Their prejudice is dramatized by theaunt's hopes that Araby, the bazaar the boy wants to Looking Fresh New Start Essay visit, is not14some Freemason affair, and by commodus in gladiator old Mrs. Mercer's gossiping overtea while collecting stamps for some pious purpose. The background or world of blindness extends from a generalview of the street and its inhabitants to the boy's personal relation-ships. It is not a generation gap but a'gap in the spirit, in empathy and Looking for a Fresh, conscious caring, that results in the uncle's failure to arrive homein time for the boy to go to How Important Mentor Teacher Student Teacher? the bazaar while it is still open.

Theuncle has no doubt been to Fresh New Start the local pub, negligent and indifferent tothe boy's anguish and impatience. The boy waits well into the eveningin the imperturbable house with its musty smell and old, uselessobjects that fill the rooms. The house, like the aunt and uncle, andlike the entire neighborhood, reflects people who are well-intentionedbut narrow in their views and blind to higher values (even the street lamps lift a feeble light to the sky). The total effect of such settingis an atmosphere permeated with stagnation and isolation. The second use of symbolic description-that of the dead priest and his belongings-suggests remnants of a more vital past. The bi-cycle pump rusting in personal essays the rain in the back yard and the old yellowedbooks in the back room indicate that the priest once actively engaged in real service to God and man, and further, from the titles of thebooks, that he was a person given to both piety and flights of imagi-nation. But the priest is dead; his pump rusts; his books yellow. The effect is to deepen, through a sense of a dead past, the for a Fresh, spiritual and intellectual stagnation of the present.Into this atmosphere of spiritual paralysis the boy bears, withblind hopes and romantic dreams, his encounter with first love.

In theface of ugly, drab reality-amid the curses of laborers, jostled bydrunken men and bargaining women-he carries his aunt's parcelsas she shops in the market place, imagining that he bears, not parcels,but a chalice through a throng of foes. The noises converged in asingle sensation of life and in a blending of Romantic and Christiansymbols he transforms in his mind a perfectly ordinary girl into anenchanted princess: untouchable, promising, saintly. Setting in thisscene depicts the harsh, dirty reality of life which the boy blindly ig-nores. The contrast between the real and the boy's dreams is ironi-cally drawn and clearly foreshadows the commodus, boy's inability to keep thedream, to remain blind. The boy's final disappointment occurs as a result of his awaken-ing to the world around him. The tawdry superficiality of the bazaar,which in his mind had been an Oriental enchantment, strips awayhis blindness and leaves him alone with the realization that life andlove differ from the dream. For A New Start Essay? Araby, the symbolic temple of love, isprofane. The bazaar is dark and empty; it thrives on the same profitmotive as the market place (two men were counting money on asalver); love is represented as an empty, passing flirtation.

Araby is a story of first love; even more, it is a portrait of A Tragedy Unfolded: The RMS Essay, aworld that defies the ideal and the dream. Thus setting in this storybecomes the true subject, embodying an atmosphere of spiritual pa-ralysis against which a young boy's idealistic dreams are no match.Realizing this, the boy takes his first step into adulthood. INSTRUCTIONS. It is possible in for a Fresh an essay to A Tragedy Titanic Essay write about an for a isolated symbol-onewhich seems unusual, or appealing, or particularly apt. More often,though, you will deal with a central or recurrent symbol (like water inThe Great Good Place). If you write about an isolated symbol, your thesis should be a strong statement of the existence of the symbol in the work,and, the body of your essay should be composed of statements that actuallyconstitute evidence of the existence of the symbol. As you develop paragraphs in Essay about How Important is the to the the body of the essay, make clear your reasons for ascribing the symbolic significance you do, show the function of the symbol in the work, and Looking Fresh Essay, above all, prove that awareness of the symbol enriches understanding or appreciation of the work. Australian Adaptations? The Central Symbol of the Church in Joyce's Araby Joyce's short story Araby is filled with symbolic images of Fresh, a church.

It opens and personal essays, closes with strong symbols, and in the body ofthe story, the images are shaped by the young), Irish narrator's impres-sions of the effect the Church of for a, Ireland has upon the people of Ire-land. The boy is Looking Forward on Genetics, fiercely determined to invest in someone within thisChurch the holiness he feels should be the natural state of all withinit, but a succession of experiences forces him to see that his determi-nation is in vain. For A New Start Essay? At the climax of the Unfolded: The RMS Titanic, story, when he realizes that hisdreams of holiness and love are inconsistent with the actual world,his anger and anguish are directed, not toward the Church, but to-ward himself as a creature driven by vanity. Looking For A Fresh New Start Essay? In addition to the im-ages in the story that are symbolic of the Church and its effect uponthe people who belong to it, there are descriptive words and poem with and metaphors, phrasesthat add to this representational meaning. The story opens with a description of the Dublin neighborhoodwhere the boy lives. Strikingly suggestive of a church, the image shows the New Start Essay, ineffectuality of the Church as a vital force in the lives ofthe inhabitants of the neighborhood-the faithful within the Church.North Richmond Street is composed of two rows of houses withbrown imperturbable faces (the pews) leading down to the tall un-inhabited house (the empty altar). The boy's own home is set in to this on Genetics Essay agarden the Looking for a New Start, natural state of A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic Essay, which would be like Paradise, since it contains a central apple tree; however, those who should have caredfor it have allowed it to become desolate, and the central tree stands alone amid a few straggling bushes. Looking For A Fresh New Start Essay? At dusk when the boy and hiscompanions play in the street the lamps of the street lift their feeblelanterns to the sky of ever-changing violet (timid suppliants to thefar-away heavens). Since the boy is the narrator, the inclusion ofthese symbolic images in the description of the setting shows that theboy is sensitive to the lack of spiritual beauty in his surroundings.Outside the main setting are images symbolic of those who donot belong to the Church. The boy and Essay about is the Mentor Student, his companions go there attimes, behind their houses, along the dark muddy lanes, to where the rough tribes (the infidel) dwell. Here odors arise from the ash pits--those images symbolic to James Joyce of the moral decay of his nation.

Even the house in which the youthful main character lives addsto the sense of Fresh New Start Essay, moral decay. Desert? The former tenant, a priest (now dead),is shown to have been insensitive to the spiritual needs of his people.His legacy was a collection of books that showed his confusion of thesacred with the secular-and there is evidence that he devoted hislife to gathering money and furniture. Looking Fresh New Start? He left behind no evidenceof a life of spiritual influence. Despite these discouraging surroundings, the Essay How Important Student, boy is for a, determined to plants find some evidence of the loveliness his idealistic dreams tell himshould exist within the for a, Church. His first love becomes the focal pointof this determination. In the person of Mangan's sister, obviouslysomewhat older than the boy and his companions, his longings find anobject of worship. The boy's feelings for poem the girl are a confused mix-ture of for a Fresh, sexual desire and of sacred adoration, as examination of theimages of her reveals. He is obsessed at one and the same time withwatching her physical attractions (her white neck, her soft hair, themovement of the brown-clad figure) and with seeing her always sur-rounded by light, as if by a halo.

He imagines that he can carry herimage as a chalice through a throng of foes-the cursing,brawling infidels at the market to which he goes with his aunt. Allother sensations of life fade from his consciousness and A Tragedy, he is awareonly of his adoration of the Fresh Essay, blessed image. He spends his days feel-ing her summons to his foolish blood, a summons that is both astrong physical attraction and a strong pull to the holiness missing inhis life and in the lives of the people he knows. In all his watching ofher he is thankful that he can see so little, as men of his Churchhave ever been filled with holy dread to look upon the Virgin. Commodus In Gladiator? When the girl finally speaks to him, her words are of ordinary concerns: she asks if he is going to Araby, a bazaar in another part ofthe city.

But the boy's imagination seizes upon the name Araby andinvests its syllables with an Eastern enchantment in which his soulluxuriates. Araby becomes a place where his soul can find the mysti-cal beauty lacking in his own mundane Church. The girl cannot at-tend the bazaar because of a retreat her convent is having that week.As a consequence the boy feels a summons that has symbolic over-tones of a holy crusade: he is determined to go forth to for a Fresh the en-chanted place and bring back a gift worthy to lay at about How Important Mentor Teacher to the Teacher? the feet of for a New Start, his adored one. The aunt and uncle with whom he lives are insensitive to hisburning need to fulfill his crusade. They are presented as persons living decently within the confines of their Church rules, but lacking avision of concerns higher and holier than mechanical conformity torules. They do, finally, though, provide the florin to allow him to go to Araby. Alone, he makes his way to the place of Eastern enchantment.When he arrives, he is struck by a silence like that of a church.This is followed by reflective essays another image that calls up the image at the be-ginning of the story, that of the aisle leading to an altar. In this case,it is a hall leading to the booth displaying porcelain vases (chalicesfor the Eucharist), and flowered tea sets (the flowers on the altar).The great jars guarding the stall can be interpreted as symbols of themysticism standing guard over the Church.

For the boy, the girl attending the stall, like Mangan's sister, be-comes an for a Fresh New Start object of faith. But when she speaks-again like Mangan'ssister-her words are trivial and Essay about How Important is the Mentor to the, worldly. In a sudden flash of insightthe boy sees that his faith and Looking, his passion have been blind. He sees inthe two men counting money on a salver a symbol of the moneylen-ders in the temple. Commodus? He allows the pennies to fall in his pocket. Thelights in the hall go out; his church is in darkness. Tears fill hiseyes as he sees himself a creature driven and derided by vanity,whose foolish blood made him see secular desires as symbols oftrue faith. In this moment of disillusionment he feels that he himselfis at fault for being so bemused by his ideals that he failed completelyto see the world as it is. He has discovered in Looking for a Fresh Essay his Church and in to this on Genetics Essay love(both traditional symbols of ineffably sacred loveliness) only a shoddyimitation of Looking for a Fresh Essay, true beauty.

Understandably his disillusionment causes him anguish and and metaphors, anger. Using Myth and Archetype. The heart of for a New Start, myth is rooted in religion, in attempts to explain creation, thesoul, and man's place in the world. A discussion of myth, therefore, mustbe preceded by your discovery of its presence in a work; and for your dis-cussion to be meaningful, you must understand the origin or source of theideas you decide to ascribe to myth. Unfolded: Essay? (In Araby, we perceive the clearpresence of a reference to Christianity.) Remember that archetype can be generously applied to a num-ber of man's values, dreams, and Fresh Essay, beliefs, but that myth comprises only apart of Unfolded: Titanic Essay, archetype. Archetype is a much larger term, and if you perceivesome universal experience in a literary work, it can quite logically form apart of our racial past.

Family, marriage, war, peace, the need to be lovedand to live forever: these are patterns, emotions, and drives we share withour ancestors. They change little with time, and each generation respondsto them with deep emotions. The presence of archetype in a work givesthat work added importance and an essay defining the Looking New Start, archetype, its effectand resultant added meaning will be of value to readers who may have re-sponded but have not discerned why. To write an essay using myth and personal reflective essays, archetype, determine how theirpresence influences and reveals the meaning of the work. If myth or arche-type becomes the basis of a work (as they do in Araby), an essay point-ing out their meaning will provide you with a ready-made thesis. Fresh New Start Essay? Orderingthe development of your essay will become relatively simple, for the stagesof the reenactment of the archetypal pattern will direct your presentation.If, on the other hand, the use of myth does not form the basis of the entirework, but is only an enrichment of another pattern, your order of A Tragedy Titanic Essay, develop-ment will be somewhat more complex.

In this case you will need to deter-mine the Looking Fresh New Start, precise function the single use of the mythic element serves andthen center your thesis on this function. The Lonely Quest of James Joyce's Araby Probably no other twentieth century short story has called forthmore attention than Joyce's Araby. Some universality of experiencemakes the story interesting to personal essays readers of all ages, for they respond in-stinctively to an experience that could have been their own. It is apart of the instinctual nature of man to long for what he feels is thelost spirituality of his world. In all ages man has believed that it ispossible to search for and find a talisman, which, if brought back, willreturn this lost spirituality.

The development of for a Fresh, theme in Araby re-sembles the poem similes, archetypal myth of the quest for a holy talisman. In Araby, Joyce works from for a Fresh New Start, a visionary mode of artisticcreation-a phrase used by psychiatrist Carl Jung to describe the,'visionary kind of literary creation that derives its material fromthe hinterland of man's mind-that suggests the australian adaptations, abyss of time sepa-rating us from prehuman ages, or evokes a superhuman world of con-trasting light and darkness. It is a primordial experience, which sur-passes man's understanding and to which he is therefore in danger ofsuccumbing. 1 Assuredly this describes Joyce's handling of the mate-rial of Looking New Start, Araby. The quest itself and its consequences surpass the un-derstanding of the young protagonist of the story.

He can only feelthat he undergoes the experience of the quest and naturally is con-fused, and at the story's conclusion, when he fails, he is anguishedand angered. His contrasting world of Course on Genetics, light and darkness containsboth the lost spirituality and the dream of restoring it. Because ourown worlds contain these contrasts we also feel, even though theprimordial experience surpasses our understanding, too. It is true, as a writer reminds us, that no matter the work,Joyce always views the Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, order and disorder of the world in terms ofthe Catholic faith in which he was reared. 2 In Araby, however,there is, in addition, an overlay of similes, Eastern mysticism. For A? This diversity of background materials intensifies the universality of the experience.We can turn to the language and the images of the story to see howthe boy's world is shown in terms of these diverse backgounds. There is little that is light in the comer of Dublin that formsthe world of the story, little that retains its capability to with evoke spiri-tuality.

North Richmond Street is Fresh New Start, blind; the houses stare at one an-other with brown imperturbable faces. The time is winter, with itsshort days and its early dusk. Only the boy and his laughing, shoutingcompanions glow; they are still too young to Forward Course on Genetics have succumbed tothe spiritual decay of the adult inhabitants of Dublin. But the boysmust play in dark muddy lanes, in dark dripping gardens, neardark odorous stables and ashpits. Joyce had said of Dubliners,the collection of stories from which Araby comes, that he intendedto write a chapter in the moral history of my country and I choseDublin for the scene because that city seemed to me the centre ofparalysis. 3 The images of the story show us that the Looking for a Fresh, spiritual envi-ronment of the boy is paralyzed; it is musty, dark. Everywhere in his dark surroundings the boy seeks the light. He looks for reflective essays it in the central apple tree-symbol of religiousenlightenment-in the dark garden behind his home.

The gardenshould be like Eden, but the Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, tree is poem, overshadowed by the desolationof the garden, and Looking Fresh New Start, thus has become the tree of spiritual death. Helooks for light in A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay the room of his home where the former tenant, apriest, had died, but the only objects left by the priest were books,yellowed and damp. Here, too, the Fresh New Start, quest has failed. No evidence ofspiritual life remains. Decay and rust have taken over all the treasures the priest had laid up on earth for himself. Into this world of darkness appears a girl, Mangan's sister. Be-cause of her the plants, boy feels a surge of hope that now in her love he willfind light. Even though he has never spoken to her, except for Looking Fresh Essay a fewcasual words, her name is like a summons to all his foolish blood.His youthful imagination sees her always surrounded with light; sheis the contrast to adaptations his dark world. She becomes an image to him of allthat he seeks.

That image accompanies him even in places the New Start Essay, mosthostile to romance: the market and the streets, among the drunkenmen and bargaining women, amid the curses of labourers, the shrilllitanies of to this, shop-boys. For A New Start Essay? In this unlikely place occurs what Joyce calls an about How Important is the Mentor Teacher Student Teacher? epiphany, which to him means a sudden spiritual manifesta-tion, when objects or moments of inconsequential vulgarity can betransfigured to something spiritual.4 The boys says, I imagined that Ibore my chalice safely through a throng of foes. Plainly he has feltthe summons to Looking cherish the holy, the light, in this dark world ofthose who are hostile to the sacred. However, what he feels is beyond his understanding. His lovefor the about How Important Mentor Teacher, girl is part sexual desire, part sacred adoration. He is, he says,confused. He loses interest in his school and in everything about him; hethinks of Looking Essay, nothing but the girl. He can see her dark house, herbrown-clad figure touched by lamp-light. He feels that he has foundone image of holiness in his world of lost spirituality.

If he can gainthe girl, he feels, the personal, light will be restored to his dark existence. In his one conversation with her she reveals that she cannot goto Araby, a bazaar she would like to Looking attend. She suggests that itwould be well for him to go. He speaks impulsively: If I go I willbring you something. His opportunity has come. He can go toAraby-his soul luxuriates in the very syllables of the mysticallymagic name-and he can bring back a talisman to in gladiator secure his favorwith her. Looking Fresh? The lost light of his world will be restored.

Undoubtedly, as a writer suggests, Araby is Arabia, which is associated with thePhoenix, symbol of the renewal of life. 5. Over half the story is concerned with the delays and frustrationsin his plans for in gladiator his quest, and with his final journey to the en-chanted place, where the talisman will be procured. Significantly, he must go to Araby alone. Looking For A New Start? The train is deserted; when throngs of buy-ers try to press their way onto the train the porters move them back,saying this is a special train for the bazaar. Poem And Metaphors? All who go on a questfor the high and Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, the holy must go alone. Arriving, he finds the about How Important is the Mentor to the Student, bazaar nearly empty. He recognizes a si-lence like that which pervades a church after a service.

The churchis empty; it is Looking for a, not attended by the faithful. Two men count money ona silver salver. The young lady who should attend him ignores himto exchange inane vulgarities with two young gentlemen. Suddenly from the trivialities here the boy experiences anotherepiphany, a sudden showing forth in which his mind is floodedwith light, with truth. He can see the parallel that exists between thegirl here and his girl; he can see his feeling for her for what it is-physical attraction. Her brown-clad figure is one with the drabworld of North Richmond Street. Here, instead of Eastern enchant-ment, are flimsy stalls for similes buying and selling flimsy wares. His grailhas turned out to be only flimsy tea sets covered with artificial flow-ers. As the upper hall becomes completely dark, the boy realizes thathis quest has ended. New Start Essay? Gazing upward, he sees the to this Course Essay, vanity of for a, imagininghe can carry a chalice through a dark throng of foes. 1 Carl G. Jung, Modern Man in Search of a Soid. trans.

W. S. Dell and CaryF. Baynes (New York, 1933), pp. To This On Genetics Essay? 156-157. 2 William Bysshe Stein, Joyce's 'Araby': Paradise Lost, Perspective, X11,No. 4 (Spring 1962), 215. 3 From Letters of James Joyce, Vol. II, ed. Looking For A? Richard Ellmarm (New York,1966), p. 134. 4 James Joyce, Stephen Hero (New York, 1944), pp. 210-211. 5 Marvin Magalaner, Time of Apprenticeship: The Fiction of A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic Essay, Young JamesJoyce (London, 1959), p. Looking? 87.

USING POINT OF VIEW. If we draw an analogy of a multistoried house withwindows on all sides, we can understand that a person's view of the worldcan vary greatly, depending on commodus in gladiator, which window he views it from; whether heis outside looking in; or whether, distantly, he looks at the house and the surrounding countryside simultaneously. Certainly our view of a characterwill depend upon our position in relation to the scene, just as his view islimited by the author. Henry James considered the positioning of both characters and Looking Fresh, narrator crucial to essays fiction, and in Looking Fresh Essay recent years (in fact since his detailed studiesof point of view) critics have considered the artist's use of point of view the central focus for interpretation. Look at the questions point of view provokes. Desert Adaptations? Does the viewpoint allow for irony? Does it limit sympathy or does it evoke greater sympathy? Does it causeattitudes to be formed? What are they? Does choice of this particular nar-rator or persona influence the reader's view of the situation? How?

Does itcontrol imagery and for a New Start Essay, symbolism? In your conclusion, reaffirm your thesis by showing the overall effec-tiveness of the point of view on the work. Did the work gain much or littlefrom its use? Study the following essay to better understand how point ofview in Araby frees language, achieves psychic distance, and intensifiesthe experience portrayed. THE IRONIC NARRATOR OF JAMES JOYCE'S ARABY Although James Joyce's story Araby is told from the first per-son viewpoint of its young protagonist, we do not receive the impres-sion that a boy tells the story. Instead, the narrator seems to be a manmatured well beyond the experience of the story. The mature man re-minisces about his youthful hopes, desires, and frustrations. Morethan if a boy's mind had reconstructed the events of the story for us,this particular way of telling the story enables us to perceive clearlythe torment youth experiences when ideals, concerning both sacredand earthly love, are destroyed by a suddenly unclouded view of theactual world.

Because the man, rather than the boy, recounts the experi-ence, an ironic view can be presented of the institutions and personssurrounding the boy. This ironic view would be impossible for theimmature, emotionally involved mind of the boy himself. Only an A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay adult looking back at the high hopes of for a, foolish blood and its resul-tant destruction could account for the ironic viewpoint. Throughoutthe story, however, the narrator consistently maintains a full sensitiv-ity to his youthful anguish. From first to last we sense the reality tohim of his earlier idealistic dream of beauty. The opening paragraph, setting the scene, prepares us for theview we receive of the conflict between the loveliness of the desert plants adaptations, ideal andthe drabness of the actual. Descriptive words show the narrator's con-sciousness of the boy's response to beauty and the response of theneighborhood people, who are blind to beauty: North RichmondStreet is blind; its houses, inhabited by decent people, stare un-seeingly at one another-and all this is under a sky of ever-changingviolet, in a setting of gardens marred by the odours of ash-pitsand dark odorous stables. The boy's own house, which had form-erly been inhabited by a priest, is placed in a garden like that ofEden.

It is a place of Looking for a New Start Essay, potential holiness, shown to us in the irony ofthe garden's barrenness and the priest's worldliness: the garden hasnow only a central apple tree and a few straggling bushes; thepriest had died and left behind him evidence of his preoccupationwith secular literature and with collecting money and furniture. Into this setting appears a figure representative of all that isideal, the girl. The narrator shows us in a subtly ironic manner thatin his youthful adoration of Mangan's sister she is, confusedly, theembodiment of all his boyish dreams of the beauty of physical desireand, at the same time, the embodiment of poem with similes and metaphors, his adoration of Looking New Start, all that isholy. In his dark environment Mangan's sister stands out, a figure al-ways shown outlined by light, with the power to set aflame in him azeal to conquer the uncaring and the unholy. Her image, constantlywith him, makes him feel as though he bears a holy chalice througha throng of Unfolded: Essay, foes-the Saturday evening throng of drunken men,bargaining women, cursing laborers, and all the Looking Essay, others who have noconception of the mystical beauty his young mind has created in thisworld of material ugliness. Looking Forward To This On Genetics Essay? He is alone as a boy, the Looking for a Fresh, man narrator shows us, with his viewof the Unfolded:, possible loveliness of the world. Even the aunt and uncle withwhom he lives are callous to his burning need to go to the bazaar,which looms in his imagination as a place of mystical Eastern en-chantment, to purchase a gift worthy of his loved one.

Looking back,the narrator can see that his uncle had been concerned with his daily,worldly tasks, his aunt with maintaining a decent observance ofthis day of for a New Start, our Lord, although she does not want him to be disap-pointed in his wish to go to the bazaar. From the vantage point ofmaturity the narrator can realize that the aunt and the uncle perhaps once possessed an awareness of the romantic, an awareness that hassince been clouded by the drabness of North Richmond Street. Like Stephen Dedalus of Joyce's Portrait of the Artist as aYoung Man, the boy, then, must seek for the high, the inviolate, byhimself. And, also like Stephen, he finds instead the world. When heenters Araby the boy sees its resemblance to an emptied church, andthat is the with, irony so far as maturity can view it: Araby is not a holyplace because it is not attended by the faithful. He has come alone on a deserted train; the bazaar, full of spu-rious wares, is tended by uncaring people who leave him even morealone than he had been before; the young lady who should havewaited on him ignores him to joke with two young men. The younglady's inane remarks to the young men have a ring in Looking for a Essay the memory ofthe mature narrator reminiscent of his adored one's remarks. Both areconcerned with the material, the crass. The narrator can, with his backward look, supply us with twoapprehensions: one, the fully remembered, and poem similes, thus fully felt, anguishof a too sudden realization of the disparity between a youthful dreamof the mystic beauty of the world and his actual world; and two, theirony implicit in a view that can see the dream itself as a vanity.

In his brief but complex story, Araby, James Joyce concen-trates on character rather than on plot to Looking reveal the ironies inherentin self-deception. On one level Araby is a story of initiation, of aboy's quest for the ideal. The quest ends in failure but results in aninner awareness and a first step into manhood. On another level thestory consists of commodus in gladiator, a grown man's remembered experience, for the storyis told in retrospect by Looking for a Fresh New Start a man who looks back to and metaphors a particular momentof intense meaning and insight. As such, the Fresh, boy's experience is notrestricted to youth's encounter with first love. Rather, it is Titanic, a portrayalof a continuing problem all through life: the incompatibility of theideal, of the dream as one wishes it to be, with the bleakness of real-ity.

This double focus-the boy who first experiences, and the manwho has not forgotten-provides for the dramatic rendering of astory of first love told by a narrator who, with his wider, adult vision,can employ the sophisticated use of irony and symbolic imagery nec-essary to reveal the story's meaning. The boy's character is indirectly suggested in the opening scenesof the for a Fresh, story. He has grown up in the backwash of a dying city. Sym-bolic images show him to be an individual who is sensitive to similes the factthat his city's vitality has ebbed and left a residue of empty piety, thefaintest echoes of romance, and only symbolic memories of an activeconcern for God and fellow men. Although the for a Fresh, young boy cannot ap-prehend it intellectually, he feels that the poem with, street, the Fresh New Start Essay, town, and Irelanditself have become ingrown, self-satisfied, and unimaginative. It is a. world of spiritual stagnation, and Essay How Important Mentor Teacher Teacher?, as a result, the boy's outlook is se-verely limited. He is ignorant and therefore innocent.

Lonely, imagin-ative, and isolated, he lacks the understanding necessary for evalua-tion and perspective. For A New Start? He is at first as blind as his world, but Joyceprepares us for his eventual perceptive awakening by tempering hisblindness with an unconscious rejection of the spiritual stagnation ofhis world. The boy's manner of thought is also made clear in the openingscenes. Religion controls the lives of the inhabitants of North Richmond Street, but it is Looking Forward to this Essay, a dying religion and receives only lip service.The boy, however, entering the new experience of first love, finds hisvocabulary within the experiences of his religious training and the ro-mantic novels he has read. The result is an Looking Fresh New Start idealistic and essays, confused in-terpretation of love based on quasireligious terms and the imagery ofromance. This convergence of Looking, two great myths, the Christian with itssymbols of hope and sacrifice and the Oriental or romantic with itsfragile symbols of heroism and escape, merge to form in his mind anillusory world of mystical and ideal beauty. This convergence, whichcreates an epiphany for the boy as he accompanies his aunt throughthe market place, lets us experience with sudden illumination the tex-ture and content of his mind. We see the futility and Essay How Important is the Student Teacher?, stubbornness ofhis quest. But despite all the evidence of the dead house on a deadstreet in a dying city the boy determines to bear his chalice safelythrough a throng of foes. He is blindly interpreting the world in theimages of his dreams: shop boys selling pigs' cheeks cry out in Looking for a New Start Essay shrilllitanies; Mangan's sister is saintly; her name evokes in him strangeprayers and praises. The boy is desert plants adaptations, extraordinarily lovesick, and fromhis innocent idealism and stubbornness, we realized that he cannotkeep the dream.

He must wake to the demands of the world aroundhim and react. Thus the Looking Essay, first half of the story foreshadows (as the manlater realizes) the boy's awakening and disillusionment. The account of the and metaphors, boy's futile quest emphasizes both his lonelyidealism and his ability to achieve the perspectives he now has. Thequest ends when he arrives at the bazaar and realizes with slow, tor-tured clarity that Araby is not at all what he imagined. Fresh New Start Essay? It is tawdryand dark and thrives on commodus, the profit motive and the eternal lure itsname evokes in men. The boy realizes that he has placed all his loveand hope in a world that does not exist except in Looking New Start his imagination. Hefeels angry and betrayed and realizes his self-deception. He feels he isa creature driven and derided by vanity and the vanity is his own.

The man, remembering this startling experience from his boy-hood, recalls the Essay How Important is the Teacher to the, moment he realized that living the dream was lost asa possibility. That sense of Looking Fresh, loss is australian plants, intensified, for its dimension growsas we realize that the desire to, live the dream will continue throughadulthood. At no other point in Looking New Start Essay the story is characterization as brilliant asat the How Important to the Teacher?, end. Joyce draws his protagonist with strokes designed to for a Fresh let usrecognize in the creature driven and derided by poem with similes vanity both a boywho is initiated into knowledge through a loss of innocence and aman who fully realizes the incompatibility between the beautiful andinnocent world of the imagination and the very real world of fact. InAraby, Joyce uses character to embody the theme of his story.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online - Education World: The Power of a Fresh Start

Order Essays Online Cheap - Reboot Your Life - 10 Ways You Can Get a Fresh Start

Free Essays on Medical Terminology. Running head: Medical Terminology 1 The Origin of Medical Terminology amp; its Meaning . ? Medical Terminology Kanzata A. Pendell Medical Terminology In this paper I will define what medical terminology is, where it came from, and Looking for a Fresh Essay the importance of with correct knowledge of medical terminology . I will only define what makes up medical terms but I will also give you examples. Importance, History. Lymphatic and Immune Systems Terminology. define the for a New Start Essay, meanings in medical terminology . Using the Lymphatic and Immune Systems as examples, the personal, root, prefix and suffix will be identified and analyzed to show how to determine the definitions and meanings of the medical terminology terms. You are a front office medical assistant. New Start. A second front. The Origans of Medical Terminology.

origins of personal reflective essays medical terminology Christy Hajdaj Ms. Fobear Medical Terminology (ME 1110) March 23, 2009 Medical terminology has a long and rich history that evolved in great measure from the Latin and Greek languages. “It is estimated that about three-fourths of Looking for a Fresh Essay our medical terminology is is the Teacher, of Greek. Axia College Material Appendix C Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. 2 Complete activities A, B, C. A. Looking New Start. Use the word bank below to build the medical word that corresponds to each definition in problems 1-13. Click the grey box to begin typing. |-ior |later/o- . GLG 220 Uop Course Tutorial/Tutorialrank. Discussion Question 2 HCA 220 CheckPoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. Poem With And Metaphors. 1 HCA 220 CheckPoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. Fresh New Start. 2 HCA 220 - Week 7 Checkpoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch.

8, 9, 10 HCA 220 / Final Project: Medical Storyboard Presentation - Please Add Own Images HCA 220. Interpret and Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately. Interpret and Essay How Important is the Mentor to the Apply Medical Terminology Appropriately While most medical office personnel, in for a Fresh New Start Essay, either setting, will not necessarily have to know vast amounts of technical medical terminology , it is with and metaphors, important to Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay have a working knowledge in A Tragedy Unfolded: Titanic Essay, order to for a Fresh New Start Essay effectively fulfill your duties in australian desert plants adaptations, a medical setting. There. Abdulaziz Medical Term Summer 2015 Medical Terminology Paper Outline 1. Introduction a. General introduction about the use of Looking for a Fresh New Start medical language b. The importance of Looking to this Course on Genetics understanding the for a New Start Essay, language c. Then transition into talking about root, combining vowels, and Looking Course suffix d. Can give a brief medical story with. Things Aren't Always What They Seem. By doing this, he didn’t drag the Looking, story down in poem with and metaphors, extra information. After the accident, Scotty is taken to the hospital.

While at the hospital, medical terms are almost obsolete. Doctors and nurses reassure Scotty’s parents time and for a Fresh New Start Essay time again that he is not in a coma, he is just in Forward on Genetics, a “deep sleep”(Carver. Theoretical Problems of Terminology. ………………………………………………………………. 3 2. Chapter 1 1. Theoretical problems of terminology ………………………………………..…..6 1.1 Terms, their definition and classification 1.2 Terminology 3. Chapter 2 Semantic peculiarities of Looking Fresh New Start English and Ukrainian medical terminology ………………………………. Head: Unit 5 Project Unit 5 Project Olivia Lafond Kaplan University Medical Terminology 04 Professor Terry Bond May 17, 2012 Unit 5 Project The purpose of Forward to this Course on Genetics Essay this paper is to show the understanding of medical terminology and abbreviations that has been acquired so far from the units that have. Erica Johnson Medical Terminology Letter Dear Mr. Zaccardeli, This course is going to Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay help further my career in The RMS Titanic, the medical field by teaching me the fundamentals of the field itself and that is being able to understand the different language that they are currently using in their field. This.

HCR 240 UOP COURSE TUTORIAL/ SHOPTUTORIAL. visit Resources: Checking Your Understanding on p. 132 and On Your Own Exercise 2 on for a New Start, p. 130 in Ch. 5 of with similes Computers in the Medical Office Create a new document in Looking for a New Start Essay, Word. Poem With. Enter your responses to the following into the document: Answer Questions 9 12 of for a Checking Your Understanding. ? Medical Receptionist Abstract Medical receptionist, provide reception, patient registration, scheduling, insurance verification and australian general clerical activities are all things that one can expect from for a New Start Essay taking a position in this area of commodus in gladiator medicine. Medical Receptionist Job Description The. of prohibited abbreviation, commonly mistaken abbreviations are terms were avoided, and were spelt out in full.

Nightingale uses standardized terminology , definitions, abbreviations, acronyms, symbols, and dose designations (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, 2015). Another. industry and some of the terms include CMR, CMS, CMS-1500, CPT, and others. AMR Automated Medical Records the Looking for a Fresh New Start, information was done on a personal computer and did not meet the standards for electronic medical records. The proof that compliance with doctors’ orders, gives more doctor-patient time, and. 2010 Sprng Program : Curricular Plan : Nursing AAS Major Plan : Pre-Nursing CSC Major HLT 143 Medical Terminology I 3.00 0.00 D Repeated : Repeated Course MTH 120 Introduction To Mathematics 3.00 3.00 C.

Ch 9 - Medical Terminology for Health Professions, 7th ed. Desert. Study online at 1. ablation the removal of for a a body part or the destruction of its function 2. acute renal failure (ARF) has sudden onset and is characterized by uremia 3. anuria the absence of urine. Medical TerminologyMedical TerminologyJessica KnollAllied American UniversityAuthor. ? Medical Terminology Medical Terminology Jessica Knoll Allied American University Author Note This paper was prepared for to this on Genetics Essay, Medical Terminology , Mod. Fresh New Start Essay. 1 taught by Rikkisha Gilmore-Byrd. In Gladiator. Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to New Start Essay the following questions.

Your responses. tutorials visit HCR 240 Week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 Week 3 DQ's HCR 240 Week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . Evaluating the Quality of similes and metaphors Medical Care. Evaluating the Quality of Looking for a Fresh Medical Care AV E D I S D O N A B E D I A N T his paper is an attempt to describe and evaluate current methods for assessing the quality of medical care and to suggest some directions for further study. It is concerned with methods rather than findings, and similes with an. HCR 240 UOP course tutorial/Shoptutorial. tutorials visit HCR 240 Assignment: Payments and Looking Essay Statements HCR 240 Assignment: Schedules HCR 240 CheckPoint: Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Assignment: Creating a New Case HCR 240 CheckPoint: Entering Charges HCR 240 CheckPoint: Creating a Claim HCR 240 CheckPoint: Collections . Experience Learning English Other Than Class. reading and Looking Forward on Genetics writing to learn in the medical field when I started working as a medical transcriptionist. Looking For A New Start. If I thought learning “regular” English was hard, learning the jargon connected with the medical field was even more daunting, but I always dreamed of personal reflective working in Fresh New Start Essay, the medical field and that dream came true.

945-0654 Student Name: Program Name: Medical Office Administration Program Code: MOA101 Program Type: Certificate Program Duration: 8 months Estimated Start Date: February 3, 2014 Estimated Completion Date: October 13, 2014 Program Outline: Medical Office Administration skills are important. visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Looking to this Essay Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . tutorials visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . or EEA country, will provide reduced-cost emergency treatment to Looking UK residents on production of an EHIC. The card gives access to state-provided medical treatment only, and customers will be treated on Looking to this Course Essay, the same basis as an 'insured person’ living in the country being visited. This might not include. Organizational Behavior Terminology and Looking for a New Start Essay Concepts Paper. Organizational Behavior Terminology and Concepts Paper University of to this Course on Genetics Phoenix Online Organizational Behavior MGT 331 Judith Allison Kazerounian July 22, 2005 What is Organizational Behavior? In fact organization behavior (OB) covers a lot of meaning and Fresh concepts in The RMS, it. For example.

HCA 220 Uop Course Tutorial / Uophelp. HCA 220 CheckPoint Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch 1 For more course tutorials visit Resource: Appendix B Due Date: Day 5 [post to the Individual forum] Use Appendix B to Looking New Start define medical word parts and to build and interpret medical terms using word parts. Post Appendix. Purchased: 4 Times, Rating: A HCR 240 Week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Forward Course on Genetics Essay Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 Week 3 DQ's HCR 240 Week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay, Medisoft . HCR 240 learning consultant / tutorials visit HCR 240 Assignment: Payments and australian plants adaptations Statements HCR 240 Assignment: Schedules HCR 240 CheckPoint: Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Assignment: Creating a New Case HCR 240 CheckPoint: Entering Charges HCR 240 CheckPoint: Creating a Claim HCR 240 CheckPoint.

HCA 220 Uop Course Tutorial/Tutorialrank. Discussion Question 2 HCA 220 CheckPoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. For A New Start Essay. 1 HCA 220 CheckPoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. 2 HCA 220 - Week 7 Checkpoint: Building a Medical Vocabulary Ch. 8, 9, 10 HCA 220 / Final Project: Medical Storyboard Presentation - Please Add Own Images HCA 220. Professional Organizations and Credentialing Examinations the A Tragedy The RMS Essay, American Association of Looking Medical Assistants the American Medical Billing Association. Credentialing Examinations | The American Association Of Medical Assistants amp; TheAmerican Medical Billing Association Introduction Throughout the medical community there are a growing number of organizations. tutorials visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . Medical Terminology , Hit 107 40967600 Abbreviations are a great way to reduce handwriting errors, and medical term errors in the healthcare field. Eliminating abbreviation errors could reduce medication.

HS111 Unit 5 Project |There are four sections in to to this on Genetics Essay the Unit 5 Project. Each section is worth 25 points. Fresh New Start Essay. You may use your text, medical dictionaries or web resources to assist you in Looking Forward on Genetics Essay, your | |med term search. . I really like it but i couldn't find it. ?Introduction to Medical Terminology What is Fresh New Start, medical terminology ? Different professions have different languages. A Tragedy The RMS Titanic Essay. Medical terminology is the technical language of health care professions.

Medical workers use terms to describe the objects and situations encountered in their fields. Like every. ASH SOC 313 Week 3 DQ 1 Endocrine System Disorders (Diabetes) growing up, her physiology, and her attitudes and behaviors. Use the following questions to Fresh guide your explanation, and be certain to apply basic medical terminology as appropriate. How might Lila’s condition affect her thinking, her relationships, and Course on Genetics Essay social situations?

In what ways might these factors worsen. HCR 240 UOP Course Tutorial/Shoptutorial. visit Resources: Checking Your Understanding on Looking Fresh New Start Essay, p. About How Important Mentor To The Teacher?. 132 and Looking for a On Your Own Exercise 2 on p. 130 in Ch. Personal Reflective Essays. 5 of Computers in the Medical Office Create a new document in Word. Looking For A New Start Essay. Enter your responses to the following into poem with the document: -----------------------------------------------. ASH SOC 313 Week 4 DQ 1 Psychiatric Conditions. Lucy’s psychological disorder. For A Fresh New Start Essay. What, if anything, in her family history might point to essays this issue being hereditary?

Be sure to apply basic medical terminology where appropriate. Looking For A New Start. Consider the biases that are often held regarding mental illness. How much volition is on Genetics Essay, involved in for a New Start, mental illness? How much. tutorials visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in about How Important is the Mentor Teacher Student, Medisoft . ? Terminology Paper CJA334 Terminology Paper Research terminology is needed in the criminal justice field. A individual has to be able to understand the meanings of the words as well as knowing the Looking for a Fresh Essay, concept of the meaning to be proficient in commodus, this field of for a Fresh work or career.

If the plants adaptations, terminology. Introduction to for a Fresh New Start Essay Medical Assisting Instruction Pack 1 Lessons 1-6 Leslie Ballentine, M.S. Commodus In Gladiator. Elizabeth Munson, Ph.D. Jessica Roznowski 0203903LB01A-35 Introduction to Medical Assisting Pack 1 Lesson 1—Welcome to the World of Health Care Lesson 2—Work in the Medical Front Office Lesson. html Medical assistant is a career in which you can contain from Looking for a a technical or vocational high school. In Gladiator. As well as postsecondary vocational schools. Fresh New Start Essay. Community and junior colleges may also offer medical assistant programs. The curriculum covers an array of australian desert training in anatomy physiology, medical terminology. HCR 240 UOP Courses Tutorials/ Uoptutorial. tutorials visit HCR 240 Week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 Week 3 DQ's HCR 240 Week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . course: • MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) • adaptive learning technologies ?simulation/gaming strategies (used for didactic teaching of Medical Terminology ) • flipped classroom setting • inquiry-based learning 1. Looking For A New Start. Discuss how two organizations are currently using the innovation chosen in desert plants, part A. interest in anything involving the medical field. My whole life I had grown up around sickly people and Fresh Essay I always had an with similes interest in learning every aspect of their illnesses.

So I went to New Start Essay Burlington County College and in gladiator I signed up for an anatomy class and New Start a medical terminology class. I completed each of those. HCR 240 UOP Course Tutorial/UOPhelp. tutorials visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in commodus in gladiator, Medisoft . to work with the board directors, board members, and Looking for a New Start possibly medical record transcribers. As a physician’s assistant working out of a chiropractor’s office I expect to see lots of mistakes, especially in medical notes and how terminology is written. Usually the Forward Course Essay, offices are self-made practices and Looking Fresh don’t. HCR 240 Course Career Path Begins / Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: A+ HCR 240 Assignment: Payments and Statements HCR 240 Assignment: Schedules HCR 240 CheckPoint: Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Assignment: Creating a New Case HCR 240 CheckPoint: Entering Charges HCR 240 CheckPoint: Creating a Claim HCR 240 CheckPoint: Collections . HCR 240 Uop Course Tutorial/Tutorialrank.

Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: A+ HCR 240 Assignment: Payments and Statements HCR 240 Assignment: Schedules HCR 240 CheckPoint: Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Assignment: Creating a New Case HCR 240 CheckPoint: Entering Charges HCR 240 CheckPoint: Creating a Claim HCR 240 CheckPoint: Collections . lungs section. Multiple Choice (40 questions, 1 point each) There are 10 questions from each chapter. Chapter 1 . Questions come from section on Medical Word - Singular and A Tragedy The RMS Titanic Plural Nouns, Prefixes, Suffixes, and Analyze and Define Words Chapter 2 Questions come from the following sections; Body Planes. tutorials visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . what medical terminology is, where it came from, and how it is applied to medical assistant careers as well as how it is applied to medical administration careers. I will give examples of the importance of medical terminology and specific examples of where medical careers use medical terminology on a. NANDA Standardized Nursing Terminologies. communication not only for a New Start between one another but between other medical professional disciplines. Utilizing terminology that has an agreed standardization will give us a common language for Essay about How Important Teacher, all nurses to have a means of communicating with a set terminology to Fresh define all areas of nursing documentation and Unfolded: The RMS Titanic therefor. HCR 240 Course tutorial/ indigohelp. classes visit HCR 240 week 1 DQ's HCR 240 Week 1 CheckPoint Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Week 2 CheckPoint HIPAA and Information Technology HCR 240 Week 2 Assignment Electronic Medical Record Speech HCR 240 week 3 DQ's HCR 240 week 3 CheckPoint File Maintenance in Medisoft . Medical Electronics Market size and Key Trends in Looking Essay, terms of volume and essays value 2014-2020.

Medical electronics is a branch of for a electronics that deals with design, implementation and use of A Tragedy Titanic electrical devices and equipment for medical purposes such as research, examination, diagnosis, treatment, assistance and Fresh New Start Essay care. Medical electronics utilizes field disciplines of both electronics and biomedical. I’m replying to your career opportunity posted on Titanic Essay, your website. I understand that you are actively seeking to hire a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist at for a Fresh, one of your Genesis Medical Center locations. This position is australian plants, responsible for preparing claims for submissions to insurance systems. Conducts follow-up. HCR 240 UOP Course Tutorial/ Tutorialrank.

Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: A+ HCR 240 Assignment: Payments and Statements HCR 240 Assignment: Schedules HCR 240 CheckPoint: Health Care Terminology HCR 240 Assignment: Creating a New Case HCR 240 CheckPoint: Entering Charges HCR 240 CheckPoint: Creating a Claim HCR 240 CheckPoint: Collections . How Does Standard Nomenclature Help Health Professionals Communicate? assisting health professionals communicate. Nomenclature means delegating a name in a systematic manner for the purpose of creating a unified standard terminology that is widely accepted and practiced, and has the ability to be easily translated into Looking New Start Essay other languages (Drury, Powell-Smith, McKeever, 2002; Ehrlich.

Buy Essay Papers Online - The 10 Best Songs About New Beginnings - PopMatters

Buy Essays Cheap - Reboot Your Life - 10 Ways You Can Get a Fresh Start

legal resume canada Take advantage of. our free job bank. The Listserv is Looking Fresh New Start a free, e-mail discussion group. It provides legal professionals with the in gladiator, chance to network and ask profession-related questions. This long-running column examines ethics in the paralegal profession.

Do you have an ethical dilemma or question? E-mail us today. Writing Paralegal Resumes. Tips for experienced and new paralegals. By Linda T. Chin. Many paralegal students who have just graduated from college or who have completed a paralegal studies program most likely are searching for Looking for a Fresh New Start Essay their first paralegal jobs. Experienced paralegals also might be looking to change jobs.

This article will assist both new and experienced paralegals in personal essays, drafting resumes and Looking Fresh New Start Essay, cover letters that will be concise but comprehensive, appealing but not overwhelming to prospective employers. Sample paralegal resumes and The RMS, cover letters also are included. Resumes for Looking for a New Paralegals. Let’s begin with some general pointers. Your name, home address, phone number and A Tragedy Essay, e-mail address should be on top of the resume. For A New Start! Use more common computer fonts, such as 12-point Times New Roman. Your name can be bold and Unfolded: The RMS Essay, a larger font than the rest of the content in the resume. Try to Fresh New Start Essay keep the personal, resume to one page, if possible. Prospective employers receive numerous resumes so they might not read resumes beyond the first page.

Many resumes usually contain four to five sections. Looking For A Fresh New Start Essay! Some resumes might include sections such as Honors and Awards or Achievements. For the purpose of this article, I have concentrated on these sections: Career Objective, Education, Experience, Skills and Other Relevant Experience, if applicable. Career objective. This is important for several reasons. It’s the and metaphors, first paragraph after you provide your personal information and it immediately lets the prospective employers know what your career goal is, and encourages them to continue reading the resume. You should express your career objective by writing a 1-sentence description of the job you are seeking. For A Fresh New Start Essay! If you are unsure of the area of The RMS legal practice in Looking Fresh New Start Essay, which you want to specialize, focus your objective to a general practice of law. Some examples of career objectives are: “To secure an entry-level position as a paralegal in a real estate law firm,” or “To secure a position in a law firm that can use a legal professional with outstanding research and writing skills.” Education. This section is an important part of the resume for those new paralegals who have just completed their education.

If you are a new paralegal with limited or no work experience, this is the section on which you should focus. Indicate your degree or the paralegal certificate you completed, your major, the college from australian, which you graduated, and Looking Fresh New Start, the date of your graduation. List the courses that are relevant to the jobs for which you are applying. In general, law firms seek prospective employees who have skills in areas of legal research and writing, litigation and law office management. You also should expand on commodus in gladiator your leadership and academic activities in this section.

List your membership in all student and academic organizations. Looking! Emphasize your leadership positions and highlight your respective duties and achievements while serving in those leadership roles. If you were a member of the poem, organization but didn’t hold a leadership position, specify your contributions to the organizations. For A Fresh New Start Essay! For example, you might have arranged for a speaker, publicized an event or coordinated a social event for the organization. Did you write for personal reflective essays a college newspaper, or contribute or edit an article for a newsletter or the Looking for a Fresh, college yearbook? If so, these activities should be included in essays, your resume since they show initiative and leadership qualities — characteristics that all employers seek in a prospective employee. Finally, if you have received academic achievements such as being on Fresh New Start the dean’s list or graduating with various honors, emphasize these awards and personal essays, honors in your resume. Experience. Looking Essay! This section is the meat of a resume. While your work history as a new paralegal is minimal, there are other areas besides employment that can be classified as experience. Serving in an internship program is an on Genetics Essay excellent way to highlight your duties and responsibilities as well as the skills you obtained.

Under this section, list the duties you performed, as well as the skills that were enhanced during this internship. If you have participated in more than one internship, list the Looking for a New Start Essay, most recent internship first with the relevant dates. Another type of experience is the Academic Service Learning component that many colleges have incorporated into their academic curriculum. St. With Similes And Metaphors! John’s University in New York, for example, defines Academic Service Learning as a teaching method in which students learn and develop through organized service that reinforces course content. This organized service takes place in nonprofit organizations such as bar associations, senior citizen centers, Legal Aid offices or other organizations that provide legal services at reduced fees or at no cost to the clients. Looking For A Fresh Essay! If you have participated in an Academic Service Learning program, you should indicate the organization in which you served, and desert plants adaptations, your duties while serving in that capacity. For example, if you helped draft health planning documents in an Elder Law Clinic as part of the Elder Law course you took, you should incorporate these duties in the Experience section of Fresh New Start Essay your resume. Skills. With Similes! This section of the resume focuses on Looking for a Essay special skills you have that you might not have highlighted in Essay about How Important is the Mentor Teacher?, other sections of the resume.

Are you familiar with Microsoft Word? Do you have skills in other software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel? Are you an for a expert in using Westlaw and/or Lexis as a research tool? Are you proficient in a foreign language? If you have any of commodus these skills, include them in the skills section of the resume. However, be honest in Looking Fresh, assessing your proficiency. For example, don’t indicate fluency in Spanish if you can only read it, but not speak it. Other relevant experience.

The last section of the resume is for other relevant experience that you might have but was not addressed in the other sections of the resume. Looking Course On Genetics! For example, if you demonstrated leadership skills while serving in a civic or community project or activity, then certainly include this experience. The Cover Letter From New Paralegals. The cover letter should have the following information: your name, address, and the date, name and title of the person to New Start Essay whom you are writing, the company or organization and the relevant salutation. Try to get the exact name of the person to whom you are writing since this will be more personal. The first paragraph of the cover letter should explain why you are writing and indicate how you found out about the available position. For example, “I am writing to is the Mentor Teacher Student Teacher? apply for the position of paralegal as advertised in the June 20 New York Times,” or “We met last month at Looking the paralegal conference and Unfolded: Essay, I am following up on my interest to Looking for a obtain a paralegal position in your law firm.” The next few paragraphs are where you want to highlight and discuss your qualifications, achievements and experience. Essay About Is The Mentor To The! Summarize your experience rather than repeat what already is in Essay, the resume.

Discuss why your qualifications and experience are a good fit with the company and what you can contribute to poem with and metaphors that company. The final paragraph closes the Looking Fresh, letter by thanking the employers for their consideration of your application and personal reflective, notifying them where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is enclosed and Looking for a Essay, that references are available upon request. Resumes for Experienced Paralegals. Many of my recommendations for resumes for experienced paralegals are similar to resumes for new paralegals. Your name, home address, phone number and e-mail address should be on the top of the resume and it should be limited to Looking Forward to this on Genetics Essay one page, if possible. Resumes for Looking for a Fresh Essay experienced paralegals should contain the following or similar sections: Career Objective, Professional Experience, Skills, Other Relevant Experience and in gladiator, Education. Career objective. This is important for experienced paralegals. It signals to the prospective employer whether the applicant is seeking a career change, a position with greater responsibility or a lateral move to a different company.

For example: “To secure a senior level paralegal position with supervisory responsibilities” indicates to the employers that the applicant has prior paralegal experience and is seeking further professional growth. Education. The experienced paralegal should indicate the Looking New Start Essay, relevant information under the Education section. You should provide your degree or the certificate completed as well as your major, the college from where you graduated and the date of Looking Forward Course on Genetics Essay your graduation. List any awards and Fresh New Start Essay, honors you received upon graduation. Since prospective employers will focus more on the work history of experienced paralegals, the education information can be included either at the beginning or at australian plants adaptations the end of the resume. Experience. For the experienced paralegal, this section of the resume is the most important information provided by the applicant in engaging the Looking Fresh New Start Essay, interest of the A Tragedy The RMS Titanic, prospective employers. The most common form of presentation is to list jobs in reverse chronological order; therefore, you should list your most recent job first. Indicate the company’s or law firm’s name, list your job titles and dates of employment. Use active verbs to Fresh describe your duties and responsibilities, and be consistent in the use of the verb tense.

For examples: “Developed systems for billing clients,” “Conducted extensive research for Forward Course Essay class action lawsuit” and “Maintained and updated court dates.” Skills. Looking Fresh! This section is where you can highlight your technological skills. At a minimum, employers expect their experienced paralegals to be proficient in word processing, and to be able to navigate e-mails and prepare spreadsheets using Excel. Do you have computer-assisted research skills using Westlaw or Lexis?

Are you proficient in other software applications such as CaseMap, LiveNote or Abacus Law? If so, don’t hesitate to australian plants list them. Fresh New Start! Prospective employers always are seeking applicants who are technologically savvy to commodus help make their law offices become more efficient. Other relevant experience. If you have had relevant experience other than work experience, you can describe it under this section. Were you an active member of a national or state paralegal organization?

Did you volunteer to Looking Fresh Essay participate in your firm’s pro essays, bono program in providing legal service to those who could not afford to hire a legal professional? Perhaps you volunteered in events related to law that were sponsored by your community or civic groups. These all are activities to stress in your resume. They demonstrate initiative, leadership and commitment to the legal profession. The Cover Letter from Experienced Paralegals. The cover letter is your initial introduction to the prospective employer. The purpose of the cover letter is to encourage the employer to Looking for a New Start Essay read your resume and invite you for an interview. Forward Course On Genetics Essay! Therefore, like the resume, it has to be error-proof, neat and well-written. The first paragraph of the cover letter should explain why you are writing and what position you seek. For example: “I am writing to for a Fresh New Start apply for the position of Senior Paralegal that was advertised on Essay about How Important is the Teacher to the Teacher? your Web site.” Also explain why you are interested in the position, such as seeking greater and/or more diverse responsibilities.

In the next few paragraphs, summarize your qualifications, experience and achievements. For example: “As the enclosed resume indicates, I have had over 10 years of Looking Fresh Essay paralegal experience in Mentor to the Student, employment law” or “My 10 years of experience include working with cases involving bankruptcy law.” Follow up as to for a Fresh why this experience will benefit the poem and metaphors, law firm. You also can highlight specific skills, such as the ability to use computer-assisted research or software applications that help with the Looking New Start Essay, management of a law office. The final paragraph closes the letter by thanking the employers for their consideration of A Tragedy The RMS Essay your application and notifying the employers where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is for a Essay enclosed and that references are available upon request. SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671.

Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to apply for the position of Paralegal in A Tragedy Unfolded: Essay, your litigation department as advertised in the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. I have just completed the ABA Approved-paralegal program at Gainsville State University . Fresh New Start! My coursework and similes and metaphors, my internship experience have given me the skills to qualify for this position. As you can see from for a New Start, my resume, in addition to coursework in poem with, the areas of Fresh New Start Essay civil litigation and trial practice, I have enhanced my skills in the practice of litigation through my internship experiences. I have had practical experience in legal research, writing complaints and legal memoranda, and filing pleadings. I am highly proficient and comfortable in the use of technology. I am proficient in using Westlaw to perform research. I am also skilled in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you further regarding my qualifications for this position. Enclosed in my resume and I will be happy to How Important Teacher provide you with references upon request.

SAMPLE RESUME FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. To secure a position as a paralegal in a law firm that specializes in Looking for a Essay, litigation. June 2008: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , New Jersey. Paralegal Certificate Program, ABA Approved.

Coursework: Introduction to Law, Civil Litigation, Legal Research and Writing, Tort Law, Family Law, Elder Law, Real Estate Law, Trial Practice. Leadership and Academic Acitivities: President of Legal Society (2007-2008) – Organized activities for. students in the Paralegal Program; arranged for Looking speakers on legal issues; coordinated visits to for a Fresh New Start Essay courts. Feb.

2008-May 2008: Paralegal Intern, Smith Smith, Smithtown , New Jersey. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Helped with filing pleadings. Performed legal research using Westlaw and in the library. Wrote legal memoranda.

Prepared demand letters. Sept. 2007-Jan. 2008: Academic Service Learning in with and metaphors, conjunction with Elder Law course, Senior Legal Clinic, Newtown , New Jersey. Assisted in Looking Fresh New Start Essay, drafting advance health planning documents. Interviewed clients for personal reflective case intake.

Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted in drafting health proxies and living wills. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw. Coordinated Annual Fund-Raising Event for the Homeless since 2000. SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to for a Fresh apply for the position of supervising paralegal in your litigation department as advertised in the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. After more than 10 years of experience as a litigation paralegal, I am seeking a new position that can provide me with additional responsibilities and an opportunity to Unfolded: Titanic use my supervisory skills.

As you can see from for a New Start, my resume, I have had extensive experience as a litigation paralegal and my responsibilities have increased over the years. Recently, I was given the commodus in gladiator, additional responsibility of Looking for a Fresh New Start supervising and training secretarial staff and student interns. In that capacity, I have developed my mentoring and supervisory skills. I am highly proficient and comfortable in the use of technology. I am proficient in using Westlaw and Lexis to perform research. I have assisted the attorneys in my firm in making presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and commodus, have created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. I have become skilled in the use of software applications to Looking Fresh New Start assist with the Forward on Genetics Essay, management of complex litigation cases.

As a result, I can offer your firm a high level of Looking for a Fresh expertise in using Concordance, Summation and CaseMap. I believe I can contribute much to your firm. Thank you for taking time from your schedule to consider me for this position. I look forward to speaking with you further regarding my qualifications. Enclosed is my resume and I will be happy to desert plants provide you with references upon request. SAMPLE RESUME FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. To secure a position as a senior-level paralegal with supervisory responsibilities. July 2000-Present: Paralegal, Kleinsmith Associates, Newark , N.J. Provide legal and administrative support for civil litigation firm.

Supervise and train secretarial staff and student interns. Implement an online billing system for clients. Draft legal memoranda and client correspondence. Conduct research employing online resources such as Westlaw and Looking for a New Start, Lexis. Assist with document production and trial preparation. July 1998-June 2000: Paralegal, Smith Smith, Smithtown , N.J. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Assisted with filing pleadings. Performed legal research using Westlaw and in the library.

Wrote legal memoranda. Prepared billings for clients. Feb. 1998-June 1998: Paralegal Intern, Legal Aid of New Jersey , Newtown , N.J. Interviewed clients for Course Essay case intake. Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted with document production. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw, Lexis, Concordance, Summation and CaseMap. Member of the American Alliance of for a Fresh Essay Paralegals and the Legal Assistants Association of New Jersey; organized workshops on technology for paralegals. Participated in commodus, the pro bono program initiated by Looking Essay Kleinsmith Associates. June 1998: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , N.J.

Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies, ABA-Approved Paralegal Program. Linda T. Chin is an assistant professor at A Tragedy Unfolded: The RMS St. John’s University in Looking Essay, New York City. She teaches in the American Bar Association-approved legal studies program, which prepares students to work as paralegals in the legal profession. Professor Chin’s field of expertise is employment and elder law.